The dark woods

The next day I woke up and I went down to the great Hall. I decided to eat with Harry and his friends. And we talked about the troll and everything. We had almost all of our classes together today so after we finish eating we head to the class. I forgot what the class is called and I didn't really care about what we were doing. So I didn't really pay much attention we were supposed to take this kid planting thing and plant it in pot it. The woman said that the screams of the plants could

make you deaf or die.  We put all of our headphones on and we took the plant out The plants screamed and my headphones weren't working I nudge Harry he starts to freak out and looks around he finds another pair of headphones and put it on me before I pass out. Draco ran over to me and hugged me. "You ok" "I'm fine" we finally finish with the rest of our classes and it was night.

I wanted to go on a walk so I walked down the hall when Harry, Ron and ,Hermione ran into me "what's wrong guys" the look at me and tell me. "We were going to the Gryffindor dorms when the stairs lead us the the 3ed floor, we walked in and we heard someone and hid behind this door and saw this 3 headed dog and we got out of there and now we're on our way to ask Hagrid." Harry explains "can I come with you" "of course" they say and we head to hagrids. When we got there we saw a dragon a baby one. " Hagrid how did you get that" " someone give them to me". Here asked him " what is that key to" Hagrid look nervous " The philosopher stone it is guarded by fluffy my dog." 

" fluffy that thing is a monster" " fluffy ain't no monster all you got to do is play music and he filld sleep I shouldn't of told you that" we look at him. then we heard something we saw draco at the door. "Oh no" We get out and miss McGonagle caught us " all five of you are serving detention tonight" " fine y/n wasn't A part of it" Draco say " it's OK I'll just go with them" we go to the dark words Hagrid was leading us.

We see a unicorn that was dead "Poor guy" Hermione says looking at the unicorn. " that's why we're here we're trying to find who is doing this, we're going to split up Draco Harry and y/n." " fine but we get the dog" Draco says " OK but fang is I fang is a scaredy-cat" we split up and me and my brother and boyfriend going to the woods they both grabbed my hand. " she's my girlfriend she needs me to protect her" Draco says Sassy " she's my sister so I need protect her" restart start to argue back-and-forth and back-and-forth.

" I can protect myself!!!" I yell they looked at me shocked we walked forward and I saw another unicorn something was eating it it was a shadow of some sort " we have to go y/n" Draco says grabbing my hand running with me. But I see that harry is not coming with us what's the weather let go of Draco's hand and head back to Harry.

The shadow was gone and there was this horse guy creature but I didn't really care about him "Harry are you ok" I say hugging him. " i'm fine sister"we hug. I soon let go and go to the unicorn I start to Pet " you're gonna be OK" I put my head on it, suddenly the unicorn started to heal.

I got off of it so I could get up it bowed and I get the same. Hagrid and the others were there watching. It leaves and I go to everyone else. " how did you do that" " I don't really know I'm just glad she's OK" we had back to the castle and I see Draco " good thing you're ok let get back to the room" me and draco start to walk to the dungeons.

" Christmas is coming soon I can't wait to go home and see the family" Draco says " I can wait either and we can tell your parents that we're dating" Draco nods " they should be OK right" " yeah totally" we walk into the common room and lay on the couch together. Do you think they'll be mad at us who knows.....

(this is my longest chapter and I'm ending with 780 words