The worst birthday ever

I was so pissed that we invited her Draco hugs me. "Love you need to calm down she isn't gonna do anything." I nod and just snuggle into Draco he grew a lot. He's gotten a taller but only 2 inches and he's getting more of a draw a line. He looks handsome, I smile at him.

I put my hands on his face and kisses his cheek, " you look so handsome" he grins at me " you look so beautiful, but that you all the time" I smile and hug him. Forgetting about the whole pansy invitations. Me and Draco go to the ball room in the house and Nas was already there. We started to decorate it will you put streamers and the food bar, with every candy I like we put the chips Bar put a dance floor And so much more.

It took us two days to go completely ready but it was amazing, And Just in time because The party is today I got up and took a shower. i got changed and I got my make up done by Nas. Soon the party started and I came out of my room and Draco was waiting for me.

He was in a matching tuxedo and he looked fine as hall. " you look beautiful love" he says to me while hugging me. "You look handsome" he smiles " I know." I laugh and the party started to begin me and Draco greeted the guest. Our friends came in and we told them I'll meet up with them and then a certain pig walked in.

She was in a black dress she looked like she was going to go to a funeral. " drakeyyyy poooo" she says hugging Draco. Draco shoves her off " get off of me pug face" he says harshly to her. Wrapping his arms back around me. " why are you touching that filthy girl" I look at her did you know who's party is this is. " she's not a filthy girl you are." He still standing up for me.

Man I love this boy I hug him "But Draco your mine we're supposed to be engaged" and that's when my whole world started to turn my heart stopped. I got really nervous. " what" I say " we're supposed to be engaged our family arranged it before we were born" she says obnoxiously. My hand started to shake I had to get out of there so I walked out the door.

I heard Draco calling after me but I felt like I was being betrayed why did he never tell me. Is he doing this just to play with my heart I thought we were friends. I go out to the garden and I sit down I start to cry, And then I feel someone sit next to me. it was Bellatrix. " oh honey what's wrong" she says to me. She's Draco's aunt.

Me and her never really hung out but were OK with each other you could call us friends. " pansy and Draco I feel like a wimp for crying but it hurts because I really do love Draco" he smiles and looks at me. " oh honey he loves you too and that whole stupid engagement thing it's true but Lucius is stopping the engagement because he doesn't wanna hurt you and knows you and Draco are perfect for each other."

I smile " there's that smile you are very important y/n your family has a lot of history with the Malfoy's you'll find out soon that one of your family members you're going to return and he loves you the most nothing bad will happen to you when he comes back." I look at her confused. " Who" before I could say anything else she left.

I start to think family members I don't remember any other family. Who could it be....