Chapter 17: Blood Merry

Bex sat on her bed with her dad sitting next to her. Neither of them said a word yet. It was after school and Bex had been dreading facing her father. She knew she was going to have to eventually. He was waiting for her when she got home, she didn't go to Lyssa's after school, she didn't want to risk it

"So."

"Dad please don't, I've never been more humiliated in my life. I'll never do it again I swear," Bex pleaded.

"Having intercourse is a natural part of life," He began.

"Oh my god," Bex facepalmed.

"As we grow older these urges do present themselves. I am glad you are um, experimenting. At your age, I did a lot of experimenting myself."

"Please stop."

"I never expected you to wait till after marriage to fool around. That's just unrealistic."

"Dad,"

"You know I had tons of girls I was experimenting with at your age."

"Dad,"

"I'm surprised I don't have more kids if you catch my drift."

"Dad!"

He chuckled and placed his hand on her shoulder, "Rebecca,"

"Yeah?"

"If you are going to be doing these kinds of things, do me a solid okay?"

"What?"

"Never, and I do mean never let us find out you are doing these things. The last thing I want to think about is my daughter getting it on. That's not to say you can't come talk to me if you have questions about that sort of stuff. But just like you don't want to hear about me getting it on, I don't want to hear about you getting it on. Practice precautions and safety but try not to do that stuff when people are around. Okay?"

"Okay," Bex looked down in shame.

"Now, if it happens again, I will not only tell you how I first got caught in the act, but I'll make your brother tell you how he got caught once too. It happens to everyone at least once. Now unless you want to sit through another one of these awkward conversations, I suggest you tone it way down young lady. And I still have yet to meet your girlfriend. Not a good first impression I might add."

"She's uh... not a people person."

"Well, she better learn to be if she wants to date my daughter."

"Can you just go? I want to die alone now."

He laughed and stood up, "Just remember, if it happens again..."

"Goodbye, dad!" Bex got up and pushed him out of the room.

"I mean it!" he called as she slammed the door.

Bex sighed in relief once he was gone but flinched when she heard a light knocking on her window. She rolled her eyes and walked over to it to let Lyssa in.

"How much of that did you overhear?" Bex asked.

"Apparently your dad used to be a real lady's man."

"Ugh! You know you can try the front door every once in a while."

"This way is more fun," Lyssa gave her a cocky smirk.

"You are such a bad girl cliché," Bex rolled her eyes.

"Is that so?"

Before Bex could react, Lyssa scooped her up and vanished out of the room, only reappearing in Lyssa's room. Lyssa tossed Bex on the bed who was giggling as Lyssa tackled her.