Chapter 19: Friendzone

"Lyssa, Lyssa I love you," Bex called.

"I love you too, Elizabeth."

"No, I'm not-"

"Shh, you belong to be me now Elizabeth, I won't let you get away this time."

"Lyssa, wait, I'm not her!"

"Shh," Lyssa wrapped her arms tightly around Bex. "enough of this nonsense Elizabeth."

"She does it to everyone," A voice said.

Bex looked around in a panic, her eyes found the painting of the blond.

"You think you're special?" The painting talked to her.

"What? What is going on?"

"Don't listen to her, she speaks lies!" Lyssa hissed.

"It won't be long before you're just another painting on the wall. Take it from me girl, get out while you still can."

"Silence!" Lyssa kicked the painting.

Bex backed up towards the door, when Lyssa turned to her she had red eyes. Bex backed up some more and bumped into someone. She turned and there was Joan, in full slayer gear ready for battle.

"Joan?"

"Don't worry Bex, I'll kill it. And you'll never have to see Lyssa Norwood ever again."

"No!"

"Get away from her!" Lyssa shouted.

"Prepare to die!"

"You first!"

Bex watched as the two ran at each other, Joan raised the stake high in the air, Lyssa reached for Joan's neck. Bex turned away from the fight and her eyes fell on the painting.

"You're next," The painting said.

Bex shot up in bed with a scream. Sweat dripping down her forehead.

"Christ! Are you okay?" Her mother jumped just about to shake her awake.

Bex's eyes darted around the room in terror. Her mom gave her a concerned look. Bex sighed in relief when she realized the whole thing was just a dream.

"It was just a nightmare." She said to her mom.

"Alright then. Get dressed for school." She kissed Bex on the forehead and got up and left the room.

Bex stood and took a deep calming breath when she turned around Lyssa was there.

"Ah!" She cried out.

"Are you okay? I felt your fear?" Lyssa asked.

"Lyssa! You can't just," She turned and took a deep breath before turning back. "It was just a nightmare. I'm fine. I'll see you at school."

"Are you sure you're okay? You feel off."

"Just, go. Oh, and I left my phone in your room can you bring it to me at school. It should be by your bed somewhere."

"Of course. Then I shall see you at school," Lyssa gave a tight nod before she sped off out the window.

Bex let out a whimper and sat on her bed, running her hands down her face.

"You okay sis I heard you scream?" Nathan poked his head in.

Bex jumped.

"I uh, yeah, I saw a roach. It went out the window. All good." She gave a thumbs-up without turning to him.