Chapter 5: That Escalated Quickly

Since the day she met Lyssa, Bex hadn't gotten a single decent night of rest. Her dreams varied greatly, causing her to be restless. Tonight, she saw those red eyes haunting her, everywhere she went, the red eyes were there. She tossed and turned in her bed before her dream took another turn. She was in darkness but she wasn't scared, instead, she felt a familiar sweet euphoria was over her. Causing her to relax in her bed.

She could feel cold, soft, hands on her. Running up her arms. She could feel someone's soft supple lips on her neck. She moaned in her sleep. In her dream when she turned to face the source of this newfound pleasure, she was met with red eyes. Bex jolted awake, her eyes fluttering open.

Her brows scrunched together in confusion as she eyed a large black panther with glowing green eyes circling the foot of her bed. When she blinked the large panther was gone and in its place was Lyssa.

The vampire quickly pounced, sinking her fangs into Bex's neck. Her lips softly grazing her skin. Bex gasped in shock before being overtaken by the pleasurable experience once more. She closed her eyes and relaxed into her bed.

"Lyssa," Bex moaned in pleasure.

From what Bex could tell, Lyssa was just teasing her. Taking in tiny gulps of blood, seeming to take her time and savor the taste. Her tongue flicked across the small wounds made by her fangs, slowly running up and down the exposed skin.

Bex's breathing became ragged and she moved to push Lyssa away. Her limbs felt heavy and despite her intentions, she ended up resting her hands on Lyssa's shoulders.

"Emm, you taste so good," Lyssa growled.

"Lyssa," Bex wrung her hands into Lyssa's shirt.

Lyssa pulled back to look Bex in the face. Her red eyes locked with Bex's hazel ones. They stared at each other, Bex's chest rising and falling rapidly with her erratic breathing. Lyssa ran her hand softly down the side of Bex's face, brushing some hair behind Bex's ear.

"Did you do all that I asked?" Lyssa eyed her.

"Yes," Bex said softly.

"Good. Now sleep," Lyssa whispered in her ear.

Bex's eyes closed and she drifted back into unconsciousness.

Lyssa pulled back, standing up and eyeing a now sleeping Rebecca.

"Just do it," Her reflection said.

Lyssa turned the mirror above the dresser and locked eyes with herself.

"Not like you haven't done it before," Her reflection said.

"Right," Lyssa sighed before she turned and picked up Rebecca in her arms.

Lyssa walked to the window before she opened it and carefully climbed out, making sure not to wake Bex up.

"It is nothing personal Rebecca," Lyssa said as she set Bex down on the roof close to the window.

Then she kneeled down close to Bex's ear and whispered,

"Rebecca, obey me. Obey my command."

Bex shivered in her sleep.

"Sleepwalk off the roof," Lyssa commanded.

Bex got to her feet and stumbled towards the edge of the roof. Lyssa smirked to herself as she waited for Bex to end herself. Instead, though, Bex just stood there.

"Go!" Lyssa commanded.

She narrowed her eyes when Rebecca didn't move. With a grunt of frustration, she walked over to Rebecca and peaked over the edge to see her face. Rebecca was awake, blinking at the ground in surprise. Lyssa sighed.