Mrs. Officer

I fucking hate patrolling Friday nights for this college neighborhood

I fucking hate patrolling Friday nights for this college neighborhood . I have to talk to drunk adult babies, break up fights, or check for drugs for the worried elderly in this neighborhood. I could count myself lucky because I know where all the action always at-. I turn on my lights and I see freshmen run out of the lawn of the fraternity and I see the familiar face that is sitting on the steps of the wild house, the same face that always comes to me already. The fraternity is smart enough to have a brother that'll be sober and fairly intelligent. I guess he knows this party is entirely too much tonight by his worried expression. I grab my paper work and park. As soon as I get out he walks over to me.

I sigh and lean back against the patrol car already knowing how this goes.

"There's a noise complaint once again have any idea why Mr. Chalamet." I raise my brow.

He reaches to me and nods with his hands in his pockets. Like always his eyes check me out before focusing back on the situation. I can't deny and say he isn't cute too. Though I know I'm not one sided, the feelings are mutual. He always checks me out when he thinks I'm not looking.

"I'm sorry officer Y/n it's about to hit spring break and the frat wanted to let loose early." He tries to explain but stops when he reads my expression.

I usually let the frat off the hook because for the college experience but it's straight up early February. I know Mr. Chalamet is trying to take advantage of my kindness towards him, which I don't appreciate. I grab my radio from my cracked window to call in for backup. Before I can bring the speaker to my mouth he holds my wrist.

"Please officer Y/n I'm sorry I'll end this all right now just... no back up." He fairly bids with me.

I take a glance around the lot and I think it's impossible since most people are out of touch with reality. I shake my head, I can't risk someone's safety tonight. His hand lets go and he nervously stares down at me.

"I can't this time." I say before talking sending a dispatch for back up.

I turn my back to him and clip my radio back, and throw my papers into the compartment. I hope I have backup, backup hasn't really been useful this week since so many officers are being called for the investigation and helping out the protest for climate change due to a company being known for bad environmental issues.

Timotheé pov

Fuck the guys are going to be pissed at me, but I can't disrespect her. I know she's older than me but Jesus she hot. Her slicked down bun and well fitted uniform, she's like the fantasies I've always had with a woman cop. Her specific body type is so appealing to me and how serious her tone in her voice makes me nervous in a good way.  She turns around with a slight smirk and I get she knows I was checking her out.

"Mr.Chalamet keep your eyes checked." She slightly chuckles.

Instantly, embarrassment hits me from her comment. I suck in my mouth look to the grass. She turns back and write her report on the roof of the car. Suddenly, I hear Mrs.Officer boom inside the house. I turn back and see one of the guys jumping up and down drunk on the front balcony. We're getting security next time. I turn back around and her hips slightly sway to the song. She ends her report and smiles getting into the car.

"Well I guess I have to let you off with a warning since back up hasn't arrived, just shut down the party soon." She flashes her gorgeous smile.

I don't understand of all jobs she became a police- not a model?! She's about to close the door but I stop it.

Your pov

I just want to get home and take a shower after this shift. He leans on my car door, grinning softly down at me.

"Look Mr. Chalamet I'll see you next Friday please have things in order." I push him back and close the door.

"I'll be waiting Mrs. Officer." He backs away.

I roll my eyes, turn off the lights and leave.