「When you're drunk and horny」

Your best friend dances with a random guy, while you're sip your fourth cocktail

Your best friend dances with a random guy, while you're sip your fourth cocktail. It's your first time out by yourself as a married woman and mother. Of course here and there a guy would approach you and ask you to dance, but you know better. You didn't mind chilling here but a quiet restaurant with drinks would be better than a club. Your best friend and a close friend brings a tray of shots back to the booth with you.

"Come on Y/n let's get it bitchhh." You nod.

You set your drink down, that is when you understand how drunk you are when you almost miss the table in front of you. You giggle and your close friend takes her phone out as you take two shots at the same time. You shake from the burning alcohol taking its time going down your throat. You take your jacket off from your body being hot and sweaty. You hype your friends up as they drink up.

You get up and drag them to the dance floor. Twerking, singing and dancing with them. A bartender walks around with free martinis and you gulp one down with no problem. He smiles down at you and you look awkwardly away. Jeez he's cute, but I'm a married woman-you thought. You continue to dance.
-
The next thing you know is, you're on the bar dancing to the loud music. People hype you up and your friends do too. A bodyguard pushes his way through the crowd and grabs you down.  You're dragged out the club and you're outside crowded by paparazzi without your phone and jacket. I drunkenly try to ask the bodyguard to ask my friends to bring my things but he shakes his head. I roll my eyes and pout. Your friends barge out with your things and they said someone is picking me up.

They help you get away from paparazzi and they put your coat over your shoulders.

"Awww I love you guys." I grin.

They laugh at you and it makes you chuckle even more. You appreciated that they still wanted to go out with you still because they could've picked another single to hang out with. A car pulls up and it's Timmy. I smile and he gets out of the car shocked at the scene in front of him. He looks so hot wearing a black sweater with his baggy jeans and everyone knows...big jeans, big creams.

"Here take your wife she got kicked out of the club because she was dancing on the bar." Your bestie hands you into his embrace.

He looks down at you and sighs. Is he mad at me, I don't want him mad at me. You wrap your arms around him and run your hand down his chest, rolling your eyes from how good he smells. Well...if you like the smell of expensive weed and cologne mixed together. He takes your hand in his and he holds you as he talks to your friends about your behavior. You look up and his jaw moves as he talks, like the only thing that moves for me is my double chin.

I'd have this mans babies if I could- wait I do. He looks down at me and sighs, jeez he is so cute- no hot- no both. He smooths out my hair and parts us from my friends. I'm totally gonna bang him, he is giving big dick energy. He opens the passenger door but I close it and giggle at him.

"Can we take this to the back seat instead?" I smirk.

I can't really see his reaction because he's blurry right now but I couldn't wait to feel him. He opens the back car door and I try to crawl in but I completely lose my balance I land on the car floor. I can feel the kids toys poke at my side and I groan. Timotheé picks me up and lays me on the seat scolding me. Before he can pull away I wrap my legs around him and kiss his lips.

"No no no Y/n I can't do that you're drunk." He scolds.

I grip his neck and kiss his sweet spot and he struggles to get out of my grip.

"Y/n I said no." He sternly says as if he's my parent.

In a swift motion, he grabs my arms and pins them above my head breathing hard. Damn this is hot but I'll stop. He pulls my legs off of him and slams the door closed exhausted. We have a twenty minute drive, so I'll make sure he dreads this drive. He gets in the driver seat and start to drive from the curb.

"Babe it's cold in here I'm shivering." You whine.

He nods his head softly and turns the air off. We're about to go onto the highway but I act like I'm car sick and whine about it so it'll take us forty minutes now going through the regular city roads. Timotheé hates driving on roads like this because most of the time we get stuck on red light. I sigh and start to unbutton my shirt dress looking directly at him through the review mirror. I take my hair down from my high bun and shake it down. I sigh once more and run my fingers against my boobs, knowing that he's looking at me.

I look up at the reviews mirror and his eyes dart from me. I can't even hide the smirk from my face, this is what he gets. One thing I know is, Timotheé gets flustered when I act innocent and sexy at the same time.

I go over and lean on the middle compartment. I can't even say I'm drunk, I'm just extra bold right now. I know my boobs are spilling out of my shirt by his eyes shifting to them and back to the road. I grab his hand and tangle my fingers in his and press them to my cheek.

"Babe I'm sorry for doing this I wish I could make up for how I acted." I fake apologize so the dirty thoughts of me making up to him runs in his mind.

I slowly peck his hand and look off to the blurry road. We hit another red light and Timotheé groans. He turns to me and just looks at me with a straight face, as if he's pondering on something. I look at his pants and he has a friend forming. I smirk and look at him and I bring my hand to his jeans but he stops me.

"You're driving me crazy right now Y/n but no your drunk."

I throw my head back and groan at him.

"Ugh just give me you already!" I whine.

He pushes my forehead and I land back in the back seat.