Healing pt.1

Please don't take this the wrong way I would never wish death of Timotheé or anyone else but this is for writing purposes ONLY. TW: death.

You can imagine Timotheé with a different family too*

I stare at Timotheé's empty room all his art on the wall, his bed untouched from that night

I stare at Timotheé's empty room all his art on the wall, his bed untouched from that night. I remember the first time I stepped into his room, it was for Ap science in sixth grade and I was excited to make a homemade Ecosystem for the science fair. When we finished, he forced us to watch sailor moon and his mom came in with a fruit cups and Capri Suns, that was the start of our inseparable friendship.

I look over at his stinky shoes in his closet and chuckle. When we hit freshmen year, we're at each other house making vines and going on video chats with strangers at our sleepovers. Our parents loved us and he was an unbelievably amazing man. His family said I'm a second daughter and vise versa for Timotheé.

Everyone knew we were inseparable and they knew we were just best friends. Everyday we would FaceTime or went to each other's house. I even went over for thanksgiving dinner with my own family. He was my other half. I look over and there hang the picture of us at our camping trip. All of us are laying in a pile of fall leaves with His dad holding onto his two children and Timotheé holding me. His dad was very skinny and pale from the cancer and even though I didn't notice it back then Timotheé smile was plastered on.

Timotheé's Dad passed away from leukemia a year ago. They were so close and that man was like another dad to me. He always knew the right thing to say to us and he was the type of person that you never wanted to do something bad in front of because you'd never want to see them disappointed in you because how sweet they are. His sister leans her head on his chest and a pang of pain hits, she was so close to their dad. I haven't seen her since the funeral,  only Timotheé's mom is the one I see to check up on her. I walk over sitting in his computer chair and his sketch book lays there perfectly. Timotheé was reserved, hilarious once he got comfortable with you, smart and literate, and a human being. I wish that I took that one detail more quickly than now. In my eyes Timotheé was always happy but he did hide his depression so well. I wish I picked up on it but I knew he pushed himself to interact with me normally. I can't imagine all the pain he had held before...- the hot tears start to pour.

I miss him so much. I miss my best friend, I feel like I have nobody that'll ever understand me the way he did. I wish that he told me what he was feeling deep down inside. It my fault if I hadn't gotten so busy with after school work and just spent more time with him junior year I we would been going to the same college now. We could've been pulling all-nighters studying for exams, going to college parties and taking care of each other's hangovers the next day, laughing so hard on the phone our stomach aches. I would give anything just to have one last conversation with him.

"You don't have to give anything to talk to me." I hear a familiar chuckle.

My heart drops and I sharply spin around to face where the voice came from. There nobody at the door y/n, chill. I let out the breath I was holding and let my heart calm down. I turn back around and a scream comes from my throat. My eyes must be fucking with me, there's no way. Timotheé sits on the floor by his bed, with his legs crossed and slightly shaking left to right and his fingers casually sketching on a notebook and his mouth smiling back at me.

"Y/n are you okay up there." Timotheé mom calls from down stairs.

I rub my eyes and force out a "yes ma'am I'm fine.". I open my eyes again and Timotheé has his famous sly grin.

"Hey partner."