「Insecure」

You had been officially dating Timothée for seven months now and y'all have never have had sex yet

You had been officially dating Timothée for seven months now and y'all have never have had sex yet. I know, it's a lot of girls dream to know that a guy doesn't just want them for sex, but it's different this time. In your past relationships they all have just kinda happened along the road, but Timothée tenses up and gets really uncomfortable when it's about to lead to it. I don't hold it over his head, but I'm starting to feel like he isn't attracted to me. All we do is make out but it never goes further than that. I know I don't have the most perfect body because it's a real body, but damn.

The doorbell rings and I walk down the stairs to answer the door. I welcome him in and take his winter coat out of his hand. He walks in and pecks me on the lips and moves to the couch. I shut and lock the front door.

"Babe I wanna talk to you about something..."

I push myself off the door and sit next to him. What if I tell him what I think and he agrees, it's embarrassment I don't think I could handle, but it lets me know if he deserves me or not. I lets out a deep breath out.

"Do you not find me sexually attractive ?" I ask.

His eyes widened and he shakes his head flustered.

"Y/n where are you getting this? I definitely think you're sexually attractive." He chuckles awkwardly.

He face turns sad and he looks down at himself, as if I'm supposed to see a flaw. I look at him confused on what's the issue. I mean he's tall, cute and has a great personality; what's wrong with this man comes close to nothing. He's perfect in my eyes so what's the issue. I shake my head to get a answer. I throw my arm in the back of the couch and rest the top of my head in my hand. I stare intently at his face, he looks uncomfortable and tense again.

"Y/n all the guys you've been with were muscular and athletic and I'm..." He looks down at himself and sighs. "Me. Bones."

My heart broke for him and my mouth dropped at the same time. He's is literally the hottest dude you've laid eyes on and his body isn't even bad in the first place. If he was a overweight you'd still love him because that personality hits hard, so why is he questioning himself. I scoot near him and hold his big hands.

"Timmy all those muscles I have had in the past we're obviously not for me and I don't body shame whatsoever so I could care less about your appearance you're smart, kind, and quirky and I love you so much. And if you actually do care I think you're the hottest motherfucker around " I reassure him.

He grins weakly and I plant a kiss on his cheek. You loved Timotheé not matter what shape or form and it didn't make sense on why he felt embarrassed to tell you. You give constructive criticism or advice but you're not judgmental at all. You brush his hair back and giggle.

"I'm insecure about my nose but I know no other nose would fit my face." I try to be relatable.

"I'm sorry I made you think that but if you I'm willing to have sex." He lets out a sigh.

"Of course."