|Elite|pt.1

Your outfit

Your outfit

I dance against Timotheé, my head resting on his chest as he holds my hand, guiding us in the slow dance

I dance against Timotheé, my head resting on his chest as he holds my hand, guiding us in the slow dance. The Gala of Elites, we're the 1% that rules the whole world. My family and twenty others have been meeting up for centuries to this ball. The Chalamet's are the most richest and powerful family in the world, while my family and I rank  the second. I'm lucky enough to even have one dancing with me, most girls here would kill...literally . His heart beats slow and steady as his left hand rests on the dip of my back. The orchestra is starting to slow down, Timotheé holds me closer, knowing the last dance of the night is going to end.

It's a eventful night ahead of all us. Every five years we all gather together, but one has to die from a certain family. It's all anonymous but a assassinator of a family has to kill a elite tonight. It keeps everyone in check since we all agreed to be mutual. Our family and Timotheé's are allies which is why we're at the top.

Timotheé and I have always been close, we played together when we we're children, went to school together...our fathers made sure of that. Timotheé is the only that understands my struggles and the things I've seen in life to uphold ourselves. People that went to school with us tried to associate themselves with us, but we knew our old money secrets would lead them to death. I wish I met Timotheé without our status, to see if he'd actually glance at me and that I could know he didn't cling around me for reassurance.

The song ends and I look up to his eyes. We're apart of the two most powerful family and I think both of our parents wouldn't mind if we ended up together. Though is it true feelings if we're clinging onto each other being scared to ask each why? Our fathers have been very close since we were born, and Timotheé is the only one I'm close to. We separate appropriately and bow like everyone else on the dance floor. He closes into my ear and gently moves my hair back.

"Meet me in the hall in ten I have something to confess." He backs away smiling before going over to his family.

I look over and father has a impressed grin on his face. I grab ahold of my dress and walk back to my family's table. I wonder what he has to tell me, I hope it's nothing too serious. I sit down next to father.

"You and Timotheé have seemed to be getting closer...as much as I'd like to be hard on him I'd wouldn't want anyone else." His deep voice voices his feelings.

"Y/d/n stop it your making her flustered." Mother scolds him.

I feel my face heat up and he throws his arm behind me, every once and awhile rubbing my arm. We listen to the introduction of babies, husbands, wives that have been included in with other families this year. I glance at the clock and signal mother that I'm leaving for a moment. I get up and wandering eyes from a table attach to me, but I ignore them. I walk out of the ballroom and security nods at me before standing back guard.

I walk upstairs and look around at how gorgeous everything is here at the Agnellis palace, it is so elegant

I walk upstairs and look around at how gorgeous everything is here at the Agnellis palace, it is so elegant. I see Timotheé and I smile at him. He nervously walks over to me and he guides us to a cushioned bench. He takes ahold of my hand and breathlessly sighs.

"I need to tell you something y/n." He forces out.

I nod to let him continue. He slightly squeezes onto my hand and lets out a heavy sigh.

"I-I....like you. It's just that you're the only person I know I want to have by my side and at first I thought it was because of our circumstances but... I realized...it's genuine   Y/n...." He admits.

My whole body feels relieved and I place my hands on Timotheé cheeks. He closes his eyes and we lean in till our breath mixes with each other. My heart beats out of my chest and I can't tell if this is real or not. He places his hands on my hips and suddenly closes the gap.
-
We chuckle at each other as we look at a mirror from our post make out face. Timotheé nose is red, and his lips are pink and plump. My hair has a little too much of flyaways and my lips are swollen slightly too.

"So...are we a couple?" He turns to me with a hopeful smile.

I nod and walk up to him , pecking him on the lips with my arms draped around his neck and his arms around me. I feel like my life just got so much better by this. We break the kiss and chat for awhile before fixing up and going back into the ballroom together. We stand in the back and casually kid at how the elders act here. Then everyone is ushered to go sit with their family members, for the sacrifice tonight. My heart beats hard and I grab mothers hand when the lights shut off. A bullet could go through me tonight and all the things I'd like to do will be gone. Timotheé would be sad as well my parents.

Though tonight I could lose my parents, if you spy hard enough youd know that you kill off one of my parents everything goes down hill for our empire. Mom can't handle this life and dad would be too depressed with mom gone. I don't want to imagine Timotheé dead. A loud bang and I feel somewhat wet. Short screams or gasps are heard around. The lights are turned on and everyone is staring at me.

What's going on? I look over to see Dad with a bullet straight into his head. My eyes widen and I black out.