|Dior Ring| short

You walk hand in hand with Timotheé, till you see your favorite store, Dior

You walk hand in hand with Timotheé, till you see your favorite store, Dior. You both walk into the store, today is a perfect day to go shopping. It's a Monday and not much people are there at the mall. You love shopping and Timotheé always has a good eye to spin a outfit to look effortlessly different. Timotheé spots something in one of the glass cases and you go to the other side looking at coats that you could wear on your trip to Tokyo with Timmy later in the month. A store clerk goes up to you and you ask if they have your size in this. While they check in the computer, you sneak up behind Timmy. He stands leaning over the jewelry case talking to a jeweler. I turn and act like I'm going through a bunch of clothes.

"I want something that is classy simple and we could match with each other because I'd know she'd like that as a engagement ring because she makes me match clothes with her all the time."

My jaw drops in shock, he's proposing? No thoughts that are in doubt in your mind that you don't want to be with Timotheé. He sighs and shakes his head. What is he doing! I wanna marry him all the way, why is he shaking his head?

"Nah a bride will care about her ring being independent....or-will she?"

I honestly love the fact that we can have the same wedding ring and I can care less about how the ring looks, I wanna walk down a isle to him. I walk up and hug him from behind and he used his hand to signal to make it a purchase.

"What are you doing?" I ask clueless

His face turn bright red, which I know that he's serious about it because he does that when it's something big. He clears his throat and tries to causally tap on the glass signaling the employee to get one of the rings he liked. He turns me around and let's of a adorable nervous laugh.

"I was looking at watches I could wear to Tokyo." He says.

You nod and the store clerk comes to you to say the coat will be sent to your house and the other employee walks around and hands Timmy a small bag that holds the engagement rings.

"Oh lemme see what you got." You secretly tease.

Timotheé tenses up and pulls the bag close to him awkwardly. You chuckle and go to reach it but he slaps your hand away. You laugh at his reaction.
-

You groan and stretch your ankles in your heels. The busy street of Tokyo citizens and cars move nonstop. Stares from locals you've gotten used since you've been walking around With Timotheé with a tour guide. You ate delicious food where a chef cooked in front of you and you went to a cute cafe to drink boba drinks with Timotheé. Even in a fun day, you're drained from all the cool sight seeing today. The hotel is a block away and you're already getting grumpy being away from a bed for so long.

You wait to cross the street with Timotheé. You look up seeing suddenly that every electronic ad sign around has changed to pink with "I love you Y/n."

"What is this- some kind of sick joke?" You asked confused.

You expect Timotheé to agree but he's quiet . You look beside you but he isn't there. A clear of his throat and you turn around and Timotheé is on his knees with a nervous smile holding a Doir box. How dumb am I? I knew he was proposing and I still slipped up. You smile down at him with tears threatening you.

"Y/n I love you so much and I want to wake up with you, be with you, and love you for as long as I live- will you marry me?" He asks with a glimmer in his eyes.

You nod your head and say a meaningful Yes. People around clap and cheer for you. He laughs happily and takes the Dior ring and slips it perfectly on my finger and I notice that he went through with the twinning theme. On his left ring finger had the same ring as you. You hold each other's hands to together and giggle, pecking his lips as he gets up. The crossing light dings and you two excitedly walk to your hotel. Who knew an engagement will give you so much energy.
-
I love when this song comes on at the mall💗 but I haven't been to a mall since January FUCK COVID🖕🏻