Mafia pt. 4

I pause and Timotheé lets out a frustrated groan. Who the hell is at the door, what the hell did Timotheé do? I gasp when he grabs me by the throat and pulls my body to his.

"Quickie and then we need to get the hell out of here." He whispers.

He pumps into me and I accidentally moan out. He pushes his fingers into my mouth and  another knock on the door sounds the room. I suck on his fingers and he paces into me so fast the slaps of our skin echo. I feel the tears come to my eyes, as I feel him hitting my cervix every stroke and the pain feels so good. He sucks on my neck and I can hear his low moans and cursing.  Another bang to the door and Timotheé goes faster. I feel my legs staring to give up as the uncontrollably shake.

"You're gonna have to promise Daddy to be quiet okay?" He bites my ear.

I nod and put my hand over my mouth after he takes his fingers out. His arms wrap around my legs slightly picking me up and he pounds into me. I cover my mouth with both hands feeling my orgasm nearing. I glance down and see his dick basically bumping out, I'm so fucking happy for this. I grab the back of his neck as I feel a knot.

"Timotheé get the fuck out here   you will be losing a lot more than your fucking homeboys!" A man outside the door yells with a strong accent.

Damn so I could be his last pussy before he gets beat up then. He grips my hips and lets out his load while rubbing my clit to quicken my finish.

"Hold up I'll be out in a minute let me get dressed." He yells back annoyed.

I dig my nails and unconsciously ride his fingers as I feel myself creaming.

"OUT NOW." The strong voice male yells from the other side.

He takes my hand away from my mouth letting my moans sound out.

"Mhmm let me hear your pretty moans as you cum." He says lowly.

Suddenly I twitch and I release, hitting my gasm. He kisses my cheek and gets out of the bed. I pull up the cover and watch. I thought Timotheé had his gang with him why is this guy here for him? Without any shame he opens the door to a well built man who is old enough to be my father. His eyes land on my figure with a smirk and then grimaces at Timotheé nakedness. I can feel myself heating up even more from embarrassment of the situation.

"Look Leo I'm not here to play games I was doing my own thing and you come here with this bullshit what do you want ?" He says bluntly.

Leo takes a deep angered breath. He turns red and scratches the back of his neck. He attains his confidence again with a clear of his throat. If the Leo lets Timotheé get dressed I know there's a exit inside the hidden door inside the closet. I should tell Timotheé, but I do wonder what was his idea of an escape?

"Son where the fuck is your clothes huh?" Leo asks. "You said now so here I am and I'm not no little boy." He lets out a smartass chuckle.

"Timotheé get dressed and join me outside."

Timotheé slams the door. His calmness and coolness vanishes in thin air into annoyance. I stand up but my legs shake and I try to bend down to hand his boxers but I'm sore. He gathers everything himself, even my belongings. As he's putting in his boxers, I pull him close.

"I know a way out." I tell him. "Me too the closet." He says.

So he has been here before? Why would Tana assign me with him if he probably knows someone here that has be an actual escort- He cleans me with a rag with one swipe looking at me deep in my eyes. Obviously checking if I showing signs of distress. He signals for me to get dressed and I'm thankful not wearing much to start with I leave my heels on the ground and I stand on two feet. My legs shake as I walk over to the closet.

"Hey you left your belt in the bathroom want me to get it for you." I open the loud closet slide door and feel the wall for the exit.

Boss knows the feds are after him all the time and so are his clients, so he built this. Basically there are the only two rooms that have this. I push open the door to a dim lighted hallway and I see the other closet door, across is the flight of spiral stairs.

"Yeah thanks." he plays with my game on the man outside.

He closes the closet door and walks into the hallway with me. I close it and enter the code the lock it.
-
We make it all the way down to the garage and he stops me.

"Do you actually want to stay with me?"

Respect for Timotheé if yes -down 4 points
No- no effect