「He hears you having sex」

Timotheé has been you childhood best friend for as long as you could remember how to walk and now you two are grown up

Timotheé has been you childhood best friend for as long as you could remember how to walk and now you two are grown up. You went to college for writing and he went into acting like he's always wanted to. While you were at a party you were introduced to Cavin. You got close to him and found yourself only hanging out with him, you had got distant with all your friends because you were falling more in love with him. Sadly, before you knew it you weren't hanging out with Timotheé as much as you used to and when you did Cavin would have a problem. You understood how he felt because you would become scared of someone's intentions with your girlfriend. You had them meet and Timotheé was throwing insults at him the whole time so you're boyfriend hated Timotheé.

You didn't understand why Timotheé would be so hostile when it came to him. You confronted him and yelled at him for being a jerk and asked if he had feelings for you because that seemed like the only reasonable reason. He scoffed at you and left, he didn't talk to your for a whole week. You left with Cavin and slowly saw what Timotheé saw. He'd be manipulative to you, he'd undermine what the wrong he did, but Cavin is a great guy. He tells me he loves me and always gets me gifts.

You get out of bed and make the bed up. It's a good rainy day and Netflix and chill is the move for me, even though I should be studying. I pad myself to the kitchen and grab my jar of jolly ranchers and go into the living room. Cavin works night shift for a bottle company, so I always make sure the apartment is comfortable enough for him. You flip through movies till you land on Jane the virgin. I pull the blanket over my body and snuggle my face on the pillow. It hits the part where Jane is on Michael ranch and you're anticipating what's gonna happens. The door jiggles by his keys, you get up and open the door for him. He walks in and you go to kiss him but he nudges you. You don't think of anything because he's getting into the house, He closes the door.

"Hey baby." You reach up to him and peck him.

He pushes you away and mumbles something underneath his breath. You follow him confused of what's going on.

"Hey Cav what's wrong was it someth-." You get cut off.

He rolls his eyes and goes the room.
-
Cavin walks out of the room and you had time to forgive him. He just got off of work and he was tired. You stand up and go to give him a hug and apologize. Cavin just brushes past you like you're nothing. So he can walk in this place with a bad ass 'tude, where a loving and caring person is here for him. He sits on the couch and you walk over to him.

"Cavin you can't ignore me all day." You chuckle trying to lighten the mood.

He pulls you to his lap and kisses you all over your face. Your relationship isn't perfect but moments like this is what makes you happy. His lips trail down to your neck and hands are becoming touchy-feely. As you two were getting to it your phone rings in your sweatpants pocket. Cavin grabs it and drops it in your sweats letting it vibrate on you. You giggle a squirm and Cavin pulls your T-shirt off of you.

"You're so beautiful Y/n." He say breathlessly.

You slide off your pants as he does too. You place your lips back on his as he inserts into you. You moan and he softly groans. He paces inside of you but it doesn't last long enough or make you have a high.

"Not again...Shoot- my cum!" He says as he sadly pumps inside of you.

He doesn't take long to pull out of you and do a walk of shame to your shared room. You cuss underneath your breath and shake your head. This isn't the first time this has happened. You grab your pants and your phone falls down on the carpet. You grab it and you feel the blood in your body pull away.

"T-Timotheé..." I stutter. "Yeah I was calling you to say I'm at the door..."

So he knows that your sex life with Cavin is bad. He knows you were having sex-even heard you at this point. You hang up and throw your shirt on. You pad yourself to the door and look at the peep hole and he's holding Chinese takeout and rocking on his feet. You groan and pull the door open. He nods and goes into the kitchen and sets the food down like all that didn't just happen.

"Look Timotheé it was just a quickie make up sex like Cavin is good." You try to explain.

He rest himself on the counter and gives you a face.

"Not again...Shoot-my cum...Y/n not only is he a ass but he can't last." He says the obvious.

Your face heats up and you look at the floor.

"Look most of the time guys with good intentions make the basket." He chuckles. " And what's that supposed to mean?"

He raises a bow and shrugs.

"No you're trying to say something." You jeer.
"All I'm saying is I can last longer than that and having you screaming."