Mafia pt.5

"W-who was that

"W-who was that...you know upstairs?" I ask timidly. "My father whom you are soon to meet back at my house." He sighs annoyed.

Fuck me. That was his Father! Why the fuck did he even answer in the first place! I try to speak but I have no idea what to say. I see a black jaguar which I'm guessing belongs to him. What the fuck did Tana get me into. I have no idea what time it is or where exactly I'm going with this man, I need to make better life choices starting now. I'm pulled out of my thoughts by Timotheé hand landing on the dip of my back to guide me to the car. He doesn't even let the valet open the door for me and opens the door for me.

"Watch you head doll." He hold out his hand to help me inside.

He closes the door and instantly cuss words are heard. I look through the tinted window and watch Timotheé goes off at the valet, why the hell is he going off on him? His sharp jawline moves and his hands motion around to prove what he is saying. I wish I didn't leave my phone in my locker, how the hell can I tell Tana this guy is a fucking nutcase. Timotheé snatches the car keys from the guys hands and maybe that's why. Valet are supposed to leave the keys in when they give you back you car but then again it wasn't an excuse to get that mad.

Timotheé walks around and gets in the car with a big exhale. He fixes his hair quickly and looks in the back for a second.

"Hey are you okay?" I ask.

He nods and I hear him zip up a zipper in the back before starting the car.

"We're going to the warehouse to drop something off and head to my house. Doll you're gonna have to sit there and be quiet because these guys are on a whole 'nother level." He instructs.

I nod and my heart starts to catch up beats. What the fuck, why the hell did I stay. The car jolts into a speed before I can ask to get out. I just need to remember that all of this is for money if I build his trust then I can go back to my life with extra cash too. I bite my lip and look at Timotheé as he stares intensely at the rode. His jaw is locked, blood pumped veins on his hands, his low lidded eyes. His eyes remind me of Tanas, like as if he's seen shit hit the fan too many times, but when he looks at me it's as if he hides all of it.

"How old are you Timotheé?" I ask out of the blue to start up a conversation.

He lets out a chuckle and slightly shakes his head.

"Are you serious y/n you're in a car with practically a stranger going to a drug exchange and you're now trying to get to know me." He scoffs.

My brows pull and I roll my eyes off of him. I hear him sigh and him glance over at me.

"25.What else you want to know?" He responds.

I didn't think he had it in him to change up this hard. I know he isn't being serious, but I do want to know what's going on with him.

"Why was you father looking for you?" I ask.

He looks and me to actually check if I'm being serious. Maybe that question was too personal-

"He wanted me to stay quiet against the ex gang but I can't sit there and let them get the chance to rat us to the feds so I worked with some boys that were with me you met tonight to clean up everything." He sighs.

I nod and suddenly he brakes the car making other cars behind swerve around us. He grips my face and pulls it close to his dead serious face.

" Doll I swear to god I don't kill women but I have women that'll do it if you even Think about fucking me over me tonight or ever." He bites.

I viciously nod my head saying "I won't promise.". What the hell Tana, I'd rather take the bull shit at the bar than get on this mans bad side. I thought Timotheé was innocent not insane! He grabs a black trench coat from the back and hands it to me. Timotheé takes a sharp turn and goes under the bridge to the old steel factory. It's dark and scary looking soon a see a teen boy who stands by the entrance. Timotheé motions me to put the coat on which I do with no hesitation.

The boy pulls up on the metal garage door and where machines would be are replaced by expensive foreign cars. Timotheé parks and pulls on his hair for a second before grabbing a black bag and getting out. I'm about to open the door but he reaches up first. His low tired eyes meet mine and it's like he is in a trance for a second. I stand up barefooted on the cold concrete floor. Timotheé arm snakes around my waist and he walks us up the stairs. I can hear loud men with Italian and French accent, the fog of cigars and low playing music. When we reach up my breath leaves my lungs. Fucking old generation and new generation gangsters.

Soon when everyone there realizes Timotheé is there it becomes loud.

"Ah my Timotheé how are you son!" A big older man with a strong Italian accent stands up from the game of cards with his cigar dangling out his mouth.

I look over at Timotheé and he didn't seem to mind that this man called him son but when his father did it angered him. Timotheé walks us over to the man with a smile and the man kisses his cheek and pats it. The Man eyes moves over to me and a amused laugh comes out of his mouth.

"About time you brought a broad but I need my shit so come on." He lets out a gutty laugh which makes his big stomach move up and down.

Usually I'd cuss somebody out for addressing me like that but I look at my surroundings. Grown men stare at me with wonder or questions. I pick my nails uncontrollably and stand there quietly behind Timotheé. Timotheé takes out pounds of coke out the bag and I shift my eyes down to my nails. My knees feel weak and my heart races inside my chest. I wish I could run out of here but I'd get shot if I took another step as it is.