\Distant with newborn/

You stare at Timotheé back facing you as he gently slumbers

You stare at Timotheé back facing you as he gently slumbers. You didn't understand why he's been so distant to you for the past two weeks. You two haven't gotten into any kinds of fights and have on good terms...well you thought. You bite your bottom lip nervously, as you twist your wedding ring. What if he doesn't want Y/son/n and you anymore? What if he misses having a free young life again and wasn't ready to settle down? You really didn't need Timotheé acting like this after having your newborn this month. You are happy but what if he wasn't happy with how things are. You've talked to your best friend about it and he said maybe I needed to spice things up in the bedroom. I tried, I even wore a entire set of lingerie for him versus me wearing just a lace set. I walked into the room and he couldn't even look at me and I just felt so disregarded. I tried to have a date night and he turned it down. I just feel like our marriage is on a thread and there's nothing I can do anymore.

You hear your baby boy start to fuss and you get out of bed and go to the nursery, leaving Timotheé in the bed to sleep. You got promoted and now you have less hours and more pay for your starting family, so you can spend more time with y/s/n. I tie up my robe and I pick him up from his crib. You snuggle with your newborn, smiling to yourself, breathing in his baby scent. I remember doing the same thing when Timotheé gave him a bath while you went grocery shopping for the house. I wish I was there to see how cute my two boys looked.

Y/s/n stops fussing and your heart melts, he just wanted snuggles, how cute. It makes you upset because not only has he been distant to you, he has been to Y/s/n. He only holds him momentarily, as I said...momentarily if I'm there. It makes you frustrated because you just had him a month ago and you're both first time parents, he should be bonding with him but I'm not going to force Timmy to do something that he doesn't want to do. On regards to that best believe he is not getting any form of affection from you. You sit down on the rocking chair with him, but something makes a shifting sound under the cushion. What in the world was that? You stand up again and move the cushions to see an envelope.

Timotheé pov
Flashback

"Waterfalll y/s/n" I chuckle as I ring the towel full of water over his baby fat chest.

He makes tiny cries that make my heart feel soft as baby shit, I love this little man so much. The soap drains off the front part of his body and I grab him gently, supporting the head as Y/n always tells me to. My whole mood grows dull as to see what's in front of me. A birthmark on the back of his neck. Nobody in my family has the birthmark but  Y/n best friend-Tanner does. How could she? I actually thought we finally had a family but I'm taking care of this whore's child for another dude. It makes sense, Y/n did go to see him all the fucking time before and while she was pregnant. I wash his back and get him dress. Would Y/n really do something that low though? Fuck it, I'll get a dna test and if he isn't mine, Y/n can make a new family.
-
Your pov.

Angry tears build up as you stare at a dna test envelope. Did he really see you as someone that would do something like this? Is this why he was distant to y/s/n? No because he had no reason to bring our child in this. If he questions my faithfulness, then I'll gladly set that straight but looking at the bullshit here...put a whole different tone. I stuff this in my robe. I kiss y/s temple and lay him down, pulling yourself to temporarily ignore his fussing. You close the door behind you and storm into your room, making Timotheé jump out of his sleep.

"Wake up we need to have a chat." You throw the dna test in his face.

His whole face drains and he looks down at the paper to finalize the missing puzzle in his head.

Timotheé pov.

Y/n stands there in fumes and I just know I fucked up. I stare down at the envelop, still wondering if Y/s/n was still mine. I look up and she has tears brimming on her eyes.

"Y/n I haven't even read the results yet and for fuck sakes don't be mad at me because Y/s/n could be Tanner's you were the one going out all the time." I roll my eyes.

She crosses her arms and chuckles sarcastically at me, but she shouldn't be mad because it make logical sense what I've done.

"Let me tell you about yourself Timotheé if I were to cheat on you it wouldn't be with a proud gay man and how fucking dare you question if your son is even yours when you made plentiful sure that you wanted kids in the first place you actually think questioning my loyalty to you by a fucking dna test is logical go ahead and open that shit up I dare you but above all you cheated on me with your ex when we first dated so you think I'd cheat fuck no because I know how that shit feels but you don't have to worry about me or y/s/n because obviously you have trust issues and psychological problems if you took our baby to get his and your mouth swabbed." She grits.

I sit in the bed shocked and scared to even open the envelope with the look of her face. What does she mean by the last part. She could be lying about Tanner being gay, like the birthmark still doesn't add up. I've called my mom and told her and she agreed with me on that, so I took him and I to my cousins doctor  ffice. I open my nightstand and grab my mail opener.

"Wow you're such a asshole Timotheé." She huffs.

I tear it open and pull the results out.

Your pov.

His face grows embarrassed and he lets the results fall to his sides. You shake your head at how stupid he looks. I love y/s/n more than Timotheé and I have no problem leaving a pathetic piece of shit, to make sure my baby doesn't have to get his mouth uncomfortably swabbed, not held or loved because his father has dumb ass conspiracy theorists problems. He stands up and tries to hug me but I push him away.

"No fuck you." You say before heading back to your fussy newborn.