|You mess up his bed| short

You woke up on the opposite side of the bed without Timotheé holding you

You woke up on the opposite side of the bed without Timotheé holding you. I guess Timotheé must've went early to work on Dune. You move slightly and your heart hits your stomach as you feel a wet spot on your butt. Oh my God noooo. You cup your butt and quickly roll out of his bed. You curse underneath your breath when his white sheet has your mid size blood puddle. You shake your head and groan at yourself. Why did this have to happen! You grab your purse and walk to the bathroom to change your underwear and pad. After washing your hands, you go off and grab his sheets and bundled them up with your leggings, you go to the medicine cabinet and grab hydrogen peroxide to help get rid of the stain. I'll just hurry up and clean them before Timotheé gets home so it'll be like this never happened.

"Hey what are you doing with my sheets?" Timotheé voice asks behind you making you pause.

This is so fucking humiliating. We just started dating and I don't want him to think I don't know how to take care of myself. Fuck it, if he gets distant because of this then he doesn't deserve a woman.

"I accidentally bled through..." you admit slightly embarrassed.

It gets quiet and you turn around to see his face, but you can't read it. Damn he's a good boyfriend but he's really disgusted by me. I look down and sigh.

"Look I'm sorry I'll clean it up and I'll leave." I turn around. "Hey no it's fine and you have nothing to be sorry about here Y/n." He grabs your face and plants a kiss on your forehead.

You nod and walk out to his wash and dryer. I pour hydrogen peroxide on the sheet and leggings to remove the stain and put them in the washer in cold water with the detergent and fabric softener. I walk back and I force myself to go back in the room with Timotheé.  My body releases its tension when Timotheé has his sweatpants laying out for me and Netflix playing y/f/m. He turns to you and gives you a comforting smile. He pulls you to sit next to him at the end of his bed.

"Look Y/n if we're gonna be dating we're gonna have to accept that we're human and I want you to feel comfortable even when something uncomfortable happens under my roof I don't care about what happened but I want you to not hide yourself from me even if you think I'll be uncomfortable." He Explains and plants a sweet kiss on your nose after.

You push off a strand behind your ears and nod.(Debby Ryan) You're actually happy that he isn't bringing judgement towards you because this has never happened to you in someone else's house. Though the fact that he doesn't want me to feel embarrassed by something natural makes me feel better. You smile and warp your arms around his neck.

"That means a lot that you said that." You rest your head on the crook of his neck.