\I love you, Y/n/

Timotheé pov

Timotheé pov

Y/n is the girl I've had the biggest crush on since freshman year. She's everything you'd want in a girl, she's smart, independent and gorgeous. She's also the most popular girl and I'm just one out of all the guys at my school trying to get with her. Sadly her boyfriend, Kevin holds 1st place and also as my bully. I'm a theater geek and she's a outgoing girl, but I remember like it was yesterday. Kevin stuffed me in a locker, she knocked the yell the sound out of his ears and made him let me out. Kevin would make my life hell unless Y/n was around. And in theater class, we'd work together all the time since we were the only seniors.

Today was the day though, I'm going to confess to Y/n in my valedictorian speech. I just needed to spill the beans, I know if it goes bad I'll be leaving for Yale, but if it goes my way Y/n and I can do far distance till we figure something out. I walk into the gym with my class and take our seats as our parents clap for us. I sit down next to my best friend Rex, he and I are throwing a graduation party since my parents are out of town this weekend. The principal greets everyone and goes on her long speeches of the proud feelings towards the student body. She calls the valedictorians to come up. Since my name starts with a C I'm first. I walk up to the podium and let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"This is a time in our lives that we're moving forward but let us live in the present moment...my whole high school career I've done my best but there's one thing that I haven't done that I'll regret if I don't...I love you Y/n." Everyone gets dead silent or gasps.

I look at Y/n to see if there's amusement on her expression but she slouches down on her chair embarrassed. That's when I realized that I fucked up. I'm pulled off stage and I have to awkwardly walk down the isle with everyone whispering or staring at me, but what scares me the most is when Kevin mouths "you're dead." With the rest of the wrestling team. I sit down next Rex, horrifically embarrassed.

"Dude the second hand embarrassment is real."he whispers.

I peer back at Y/n and she is looking down at her lap not paying attention. Luckily I have a 75% chance that I'll have a great time after this, if Kevin doesn't beat the fuck out of me. Rex has good connection and people will go to the party. He's that kid who's popular but doesn't want to be.
-
I walk outside with my parents scolding me about what happened. They tell me that I should apologize to Y/n and I do understand now. I thought doing that was romantic, but I didn't think about if she would've been on the spot by it. I nod and it doesn't take me long to find her. I approach her and her friend, her friends mean mug me and leave us be. She looks at me and chuckles.

"Well you made a complete fool of yourself today but I appreciate the shout out." She sighs. "I just came over here because I wanted to say I'm sorry." I sigh as well.

"No you're not." She says bluntly. "And you've said enough for the both of us Timotheé." Before I can blink I'm in a headlock.

Y/n shakes her head and leaves. I struggle to get out of the python tight arms of Kevin. I can't breathe and Kevin's laughter is terrifying me. His hot breath hits my ear.

"This is just the beginning." Then he pushes me down on the grass.

I cough for air and my neck feels sore.
-
The party booms downstairs and I'm here locked in my room. I'm not in the party mood anymore I just wanna forget this day. A knock sounds my room and I get up and crack the door open to see Y/n.

"Can I come in?" She sighs.

I nod and let her in my room. She sits down on my bed and silently cries. I don't know what I should do take the Polaroid picture of her off my wall or comfort her. I walk by my desk and rip it off and stuff it into the pockets of my khaki pants. I pull my desk chair in front of her.

"I broke up with Kevin and my friends are too drunk downstairs to make me feel better." So she came here?

She looks at me and takes a long pause, chuckles.

"Timotheé I've always liked you but I feel like you can do better than me." Y/n says.

What is she crazy how can I do better than her when I can't even pull girls? And all this time she's liked me!

"What are you talking about- I mean look at you!" She shakes her head. "Timotheé don't be fooled by looks...look- you're smart, witty in a fun way and incredible at acting in fact I can't see you acting in Hollywood honestly...a good girl deserves you not me."

"Y/n it's me who isn't goo-." She cuts me off. "For Gods sakes you confessed to me in your graduation speech nobody does that...you're special Timotheé..."

I look at her and stare at her beautiful e/c eye that glows even at night. Y/n is my dream girl and she thinks she's not enough for me? I lean close and she looks at my lips before meeting me. Fireworks and parade go off in my head, but I passionately deepen the kiss. She licks my lips for entrance and I let her in. I brought the love and she brought the heat. She softly bites my lip before pulling away.

"See I'm ran through Timotheé I know way too much about kissing and other things." She sighs.

I shake my head "I don't care about that Y/n."

She springs up and I look up at her.

"No Timotheé you're in love with the idea of me. You've only seen theater calm Y/n not intolerable Y/n that will break your heart into pieces." She stresses.

"Then I won't let that Y/n come out because I will make sure you're happy." She stops and looks at me.

"You would?" She asks surprised. "Of course." I stand up and hold her in my arms.

"Timotheé I gonna pull away if I feel like I'm hurting you."

"Then kill me softly if you feel like that."

Love and hate this because it's realist for 25 secs and delusional 85 % but yes the is based off of I love you Beth Cooper