\kisses u while arguing with your bf/

You and y/b/n have dated for seven months now, Your relationship has a bit rocky lately though

You and y/b/n have dated for seven months now, Your relationship has a bit rocky lately though. He has trust issues bad ever since his ex cheated on him before. For others it would be easy to work with but he believes your childhood best friend- Timotheé, has it out for you. You treat Timotheé like how'd you treat a girlfriend-you two seen each other naked, you two cry and you laugh together . Timotheé is your other half honestly, you two took baths together as babies so there's no separation.

You hold your boyfriends hand as you two walk to your apartment door. Your boyfriend whispers sweet things into your ears changing the mood. He opens the door and you walk in chuckles. I gasp and my hand goes over my chest. Y/b/n did this for you?! The house is lit up by candles and a cute fort in the middle of the living room awaits you. The door closes, you turn around and kiss his lips repeatedly.

"You did this for me babe?" You say between kisses.

Your boyfriend pushes you away from him in a rage.

"Y/n what the fuck is he doing here." He yells pointing behind you. "Huh?"

You turn around and Timotheé has his hands in his shorts and he does a small wave. You walk between them the same distance, watching both of them.

"Timotheé what are you doing here?" You ask. "I wanted to celebrate your promotion." He chuckles doing jazz hands.

You felt disappointed with your boyfriend that he wasn't as excited to do this, but you were taken back that Timotheé went to your place without asking. Your boyfriend tells you that he'll meet you at the bedroom and he storms off. This doesn't look good right now. You sigh and rub your forehead. Y/bf/n needs to trust you but how can he if your best friend has no boundaries at this point. You scan the living room and it's like a perfect date setting. You sigh a flip the big lights on.

"Timmy sit." You say setting your purse down on the couch.

The two of you take a seat. a box of pizza and you favorite candies is in the fort. I can't hurt Timotheés feelings, it's obvious that he worked hard on it, but the other hand Y/bf/n did take you out for a nice  dinner.

"Timotheé thank you so much I love the surprise bu-." He cuts me off. "I happy you do I've been setting up since you left work today and I found our favorite childhood candy." He smile brushing his hair proudly.

You lightly chuckle. How  the hell am I gonna tell him to back off? He's actually put effort in my accomplishment celebration. The master bedroom slams open and y/bf/n stomps in.

"What we're trying to tell you is learn some fucking boundaries instead of trying to make date night goals in my fucking living room asshole!" He yells at Timotheé.

You stand up angry because he had no reason to talk to Timotheé like that.

"Don't talk to him like that!" You snap at him.

"You know what I'm done he's always trying to make a move on you and I keep quiet because I know you care about him but he's going into MY apartment and rubbing-." He stops. "What!" You grit.

He gets quite and rolls his eyes.

"Dude Im starting to open my eyes and my best friend treats me better than my OWN boyfriend and even he knows it!" He throws his hands annoyed at me"Hey I can leave if you wa-." Timotheé says.

"Okay." Y/bf/n says. "No!" You say.

"Y/n he's right...honestly." Timotheé admits.

You turn around and stare at Timotheé confused. You shake your head, he meant that in a different way than what I'm thinking. You turn around and try to touch his arm but he rips himself away from you.

"Y/n I fucking told you and you still fucking turn a cheek to it you always put me second and I can't even enjoy being with you anymore!" He shouts to me.

"What are you even talk-." Timotheé pulls me to him.

His lips land on mines and your whole world takes a turn in front of you. Your eyes close and the slam of the door opens them. What the fuck just happened. Timotheé backs away and tries to read your face but you don't even know how you feel because you enjoyed it. You loved Timotheé as a brother for so long but the flutter you're feeling right now said something else to you. But you felt sad and relieved that y/bf/n left. He didn't deserve to see that though.

"I love you Y/n." He confesses.

You didn't know what to say so Timotheé leaves letting you process this news.