|step mom |pt.2

Long chapter Your pov

Long chapter
Your pov.

"Baby wake up you're gonna freeze and catch a cold." Jeffery wakes you up.

You stretch to your awakening and remember you fell asleep in the tub. You reach over still hazed and drain the flat cold water in the tub. When you stand you shake from how cold you feel. Jeffery rubs your cheek and grins down at you.

"I know a way to warm you up quick." He smirks.

The way he could be so charming to hot is amazing. I nod my head and he picks me up with ease. His lips passionately land on mine and he lays me down on my back on the warm bed. We break the kiss when he peels his shirt off and you look down to see his bulge poking out his grey sweatpants, making you a super soaker for him.

I close my eyes as he enters me and a moan seeps out of me.

Timotheé pov

I'm on my phone when I hear Y/n high pitched moans from the vent. Ignore it, she's your dads wife. I sigh heavily and go to grab my AirPods, but I want her. I can feel my heartbeat going somewhere else and I know I have to get rid of it . This is wrong Timotheé...no what's wrong is she's wasting time with my old ass dad. I could make her have outer body experience. Her eyes squeezed shut as loud moans coming out of her. Her legs shaking around me and having orgasm after orgasm- fuck this. I swipe to one out my many hoes and sweet talk her into linking up. She's a hot redhead with big boobs and thighs, sadly no ass. (Had to make me in it👩🏻‍🦰)

I tell her I'll be there in ten minutes tops and get ready. With dad being on my case and y/n walking around the house innocently sexy all the time I need stress relief.
-
I quietly open the door and turn around to softly close it.

"Where were you Timotheé?" Her voice is loud enough for me to hear.

I don't need her on my case, I need her on my dick. I roll my eyes and her body walks forward to eyesight. She has her short silk robe and her hair in a bun. Her thick legs are crossed and her arms hold her boobs, that are spilling out of her pink robe. Her neck is blankly exposed with no hickies. Dad makes love to Y/n and I bet she never cums with him, but what she needs is a fuck. Her neck and body would be covered with love bites if I could.

"I'm gonna take a shower." I respond shortly.

I go to the stairs while she whisper yells at me. I walk to my room with her whisper shouting at me from behind. She grips my shoulder and turns me around angrily.

" Timotheé you need to stop acting like this- it's not healthy." She sighs genuinely worried for my wellbeing.

Damn she's so adorable. I take my shoulder from her hand. She continues to scold me, but I my grab shorts and a towel. I'm about to walk to my bathroom with my stuff over my shoulder, but she run past me and blocks the door.

"Timotheé you need to sto-." I put both hands next to her head and lean my face close to her.

She loses her breath and her eyes stare into mine. I couldn't cut the sexual tension with knife in here. I can't do this I will just blow a load when she lets me in the bathroom. Her eyes wonder down to my hard on and she makes a small gasp. Her boobs have small freckles, birthmarks with tiny stretch marks. I wish I could pick her up and suck on them.

"Are you done looking." I cockily say.

She looks up at me and blushes. She looks anywhere than my eyes.

"Look at me."

Her eyes meet mine but I can see her flustered cheeks now. I chuckle softly at her and sigh.

"Sit on my bed till I get out the shower."
-
Y/n pov.

It was so big and thick way bigger than Jeffery's. No I love Jeffery and I'm not a home wrecker, but why did I feel that way if I love Jeffery? The way his eyes darkened like he wanted to devour me instantly and how his red lips formed into that slick smirk. The shower stops running and and my heart stops. I hear his soft grunts before I hear a stern "come in here.". I nervously get off the bed and open the door to see him in just shorts.

He closes the door and motions me to sit on the counter. I sit on it and fix my robe from accidentally flashing him. I look up at him and his sharp jawline moves as he talks. I wonder what he looks like when he eats someone out. That's Jeffery kid and yours basically, quit it
Y/n. 

"Y/n are you even listening?" He snaps. "I-uh."

He chuckles and walk over in front of me. His hands trap me inside him and his eyes dangerously stare into mine.

"I'm sorry you were say-." I'm cut off by his lips on mine.

My eyes grow and my blank mind spins in circles. My heart skips and I feel all warm inside from him being so close to me. I close my eyes and he deepens the kiss even more, like he's been waiting for this day. I wrap my legs around his body as his lips trail down my boobs. What the hell am I doing! I push him away and he harshly hits the walls.

"I...I can't..."

It gets dead quiet and I look up to see a dark look on Timotheé's face. I shake as I get down off the counter. I hear Timotheé inward sigh and I go to open the door but I'm pinned to the door. My arm is swept behind my back and my face rests against on the door. A moan slips up and the room gets entirely quiet, I instantly feel myself blushing. Timotheé presses himself onto my backside and leans in with his warm breath tickling my ear.

"You say you can't but by what I just heard you mean want." He chuckles.

I feel his long fingers trace my robe over my butt.

"You think I hate you Y/n but I've been holding back and I don't want to hold back if you allow me." He turns and looks at me through the mirror.

"Just seeing us in this position..."

Just by him saying that made my pulse rise.
His other hand holds onto my cheeks and I look into his eyes. I nod my head with no regret anymore. His lips crash on mine and his tongue dominantly explores me.

Sorry not a one shot bb or maybe a third pt?