「When he dates your enemy」(poc ff)

BLACK LIVES MATTER !!!! STOP ASAIN HATE!!!! IMMIGRANTS MATTER!!! LOVE BROWN PEOPLE ....had to remind my fellow whites.

I have read so many fanfics and time and time again I've realized that half the time Y/n is pushed to have straight blonde 1a hair, pale rose tinted cheeks, and skinny and it doesn't fit the YOU in the category so I wanted to shine light on the issue and I wanted to make sure to my poc readers that you feel comfortable and welcomed I worked with close friends on the chapter so please don't think I pulled this off without assistance. I've also seen racist or ppl being disregarded on here on Wattpad I feel like it's important to touch on matter with the form of art and I would encourage authors to do the same Respectfully. Ps. I know y/n is pissed in this chapter but we all know or should know anger is built off of sadness and hurt I'm am 100% not trying to push in the angry woman stereotype

 I know y/n is pissed in this chapter but we all know or should know anger is built off of sadness and hurt I'm am 100% not trying to push in the angry woman stereotype

You sat your tray down on the lunch table with your friends nervous that it's that first day of school and you haven't seen your best friend Timmy yet. You guys talked on FaceTime but never hung out which was weird because you two were inseparable before summer started. You were lenient because you didn't want to look needy and you know he is the swim captain of the team. You start digging in your nachos and drink your milk while pretending listening to the girls and guys laugh about the time you all went down to the lake.

"Hey Y/n so how do you feel about Timotheé dating Liza?" Grace asks.

The whole group gets quiet and one of your friends gives Grace a shameful glare. You finish chewing because it had to be the noise of you chewing that must've messed up your hearing. Let me find out that Timotheé ditched me this summer for a bitch that's is known to be a ignorant white popular girl of the school. You drop your fork down and lean a little forward to the table.

"Pardon?" You ask.

Everyone dodged eye contact with you.

"Grace Timotheé has been dating Liza?" You grit.

She nods her head. This motherfucker he knows that hoe bluntly said "Go back where you came from." when I called her out for being racist, even though I'm born and raised here. And Timotheé, he's knows damn well how offensive that is and I'm so fucking disappointed that he could not call her out for it, instead he's smacking lips with her. You grab your backpack and stand up in a rage. You knew that he's getting dress from swim and his passing period is about to start. That's enough to cuss his ass out. You stride yourself to the pool where his teammates are chilling at the bleachers. You take a turn to look like you're going to use the girls bathroom but you quietly sneak in the boys locker.

You can tell it's his comfortable sniff from knowing him so long. You open the second door quietly and lower yourself from the coaches view window. You pass a few rows of locker and there he stands drying his hair with a towel by the shower area. You stand up shaking in anger. You walk up to him and before he can even turn around you shove him to the wall. And his face goes pale because he knew he fucked up.

"So we're dating racist bitches huh?" You spit.

He has the nerve to fix his posture and pull his face with a attitude. So he's going to have the audacity to get mad because I can do worse than a shove.

"Y/n why are you acting like the angry y/r woman?" He says as if that's a okay sentence to form.

"Have you lost every sense of humanity Timotheé? You know what I have been through living in America and you're telling me that I'm acting like a stereotype but you have known me for the longest, but I'm expressing my hurt I'll apologize for pushing you but you fucking stabbed me in my back All the fucking way!" You whisper shout.

He throws the towel in the teams hamper and rolls his eyes.

"See this is why I didn't tell you because I knew you'd freak out about it and Liza told me. And Y/n don't pretend that what's happening everywhere else has a to do with you because you're fine before everyday." He pokes at my upper chest.

You push his hand away. Aggravated tears dared to fall down any second. How could he turn a blind eye on this and I wasn't fine because not a day went by where I was tired of being sick and tired. Not a day went by when someone would casually say that slur as if it's a cool thing to do. The only time I felt safe is in my home, where I have brought Timotheé in. He was surrounded by my family and he's seen my culture, so how can he decide to see by stereotypes now?

"Timotheé not a fucking day goes by where I'm reminded that I'm a minority and that my people are dying in the hands of America! But I have to bottle that up because I'm looked like the angry y/r woman." You welp at him.

He stands there with pure hate and ignorance. So this is it, he's picking her over his own best friend. You wipe your tears and fix yourself before leaving where him he's at.