Babies and Streams~❤

Requested<3

This was requested a while ago so sorry I'm so late.

Since alot of you looove River,, here's a oneshot with him and Kenma :D

This is gonna be kinda short, so yuh.

Enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kenma was asleep,, cuddled up into Kuroos chest. Kuroo was also asleep, holding Kenma close to him.

Kuroo was soon woken up by his alarm.

He sighed and turned it off. He looked down at his sleeping kitten, Kenma.

"Kitten, I have to go to work. Since you're off today, do you mind watching River?" Kuroo spoke, kissing his head.

Kenma groaned then opened his eyes.

"I planned on streaming today." Kenma replied

"I'm sorry but his daycare is closed for today." Kuroo said.

"Alright." Kenma spoke

"Thank you kitten." Kuroo said, kissing him.

Kuroo then got up and got himself ready for work. He soon left.

Kenma sighed. He sat up and rubbed his eyes, trying to clear his vision.

He stretched and got out of bed. He then went into the bathroom and brushed his teeth. He noticed his eye bags in the mirror and groaned. He woke up last night after hearing River cry over the baby monitor. He had to try to put him back to sleep for a half an hour.

He turned the sinks water off and walked out the room. He went into Rivers room seeing that he was wide awake and sitting up in his crib. He was cuddling with his favorite blanket and had his pacifier in his mouth. He took it out as soon as he saw Kemma

"Mama Mama Mama!" River exclaimed, making grabby hands towards Kenma.

Kenma smiled and picked him up.

"How'd my baby sleep? Did you sleep good!?" Kenma asked, knowing River couldn't reply.

River just giggled.

"Ill take that as a yes." Kenma spoke

Kenma went downstairs with River on his hip. He went into the kitchen and put River in his highchair.

"Hm... Let's make you some strawberry oatmeal since thats your favorite at the moment." Kenma said.

Kenma then started making Rivers oatmeal. Once he was finished he let it cool down before feeding it to him.

River finished and ate it all.

"Aswo!" River exclaimed

Kenma was confused. He looked behind him seeing Astro and Katsu come down the stairs.

"Aswo!!"