"Double Date p2" 💦

Smut

This is part 2 of "Double dates"

Story requested by > chocomilk_yum

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kuroo added another finger whenever he felt kenma get loose enough .

"Kuroo, put it in already!" Kenma moaned

"Be patient."

Kuroo unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants down. Kenma hopped off the counter and got on his knees in front of Kuroo. He was tugging at Kuroos boxers wanting them off.

Kuroo pulled them down for him grabbing him access to do whatever. He placed a hand on his head and played with his hair while he did his thing.

Kenma kissed on Kuroos tip before licking down and up the shaft. He doubted it'd fit into his mouth but he still tried. He went down on him and went as far as he good trying his best not to gag.

"Fuck kitten~"

Kenma started bobbing his head faster trying to speed up the process. After all, Bokuto and Akaashi were still waiting at the table. Kuroo tried best he could to hold in his grunts and moans so nobody outside could hear them.

Kenma stopped, leaving Kuroo edged. He stood up and bent himself over the counter.

"Looks like someones eager," Kuroo laughed 

Kuroo grabbed Kenmas thighs getting a steady grasp on them. He bent down kissing Kenmas back. He grabbed his member, pumped it a few times and lined it up with his entrance.

Kuroo slowly pushed into Kenma trying not to hurt him

"Ahh ~"

Kuroo pushed in all the way, but stopped every once in a while to let Kenma adjust to his size.

After a minute or so Kenma began to buck his hips back, signaling for Kuroo to start fucking him. Kuroo slowly thrusted in and out trying his best not to hurt his lover.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bokuto and Akaashi

"I wonder what's taking so long," bokuto said, looking at the dessert menu

"Yeah, thing they're okay? The lady should be here to take the orders any minute." Akaashi replied.

"Should I go check on them?" Bokuto asked

"Yeah but make it quick. She could be coming at any minute now,"

Bokuto stood up and headed towards the boys bathroom where the two other boys headed. He tried opening the door but it was locked. He placed an ear up against the door to see if he could hear anything and instantly regretted it. He removed his ear and sped walked back to his table with a flustered look

"What happened?" Akaashi asked, seeing the flustered look on Bokutos face

"You dont wanna know... they're okay though..." Bokuto replied, not making eye contact with Akaashi.

"Oh?... Ohhh!....."

Awkward silence filled the atmosphere.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back with kenma and kuroo

"Faster please! I'm so close,"

Kuroo thrusted faster picking up the pace every couple of seconds. Kuroo was shifting and moving directions trying to find Kenmas prostate once again.

"Ahh~ fuck, right there~"

Kuroo smirked and went inhumanly fast abusing that one spot that Kenma seemed to like.

"Mmm~! Gonna cum,"

Kuroo went even faster becoming even more aroused.

"Haaa~! That's.... holy fuck! Too fast, slow down! I'm cumming," kenma moaned out.

"Go ahead, cum for me," Kuroo whispered

Kenma grabbed his member and jerked it. He felt a knot form and white strings of fluid shot out if his tip. Not long after, Kuroo pulled out and came as well, not wanting to leave cum inside of Kenma.

The room filled with heavy breathing. Kuroo leaned down and kissed kenma slowly pulling out making Kenma moan a bit.

The boys cleaned up themselves and put their clothes back on. They shared one last kiss before opening the bathroom door and walking out. They made there way back to their table as if nothing happened. They sat down next to eachother, quietly.

"Whats up with Bokuto?" Kenma asked. "He looks red I'm the face,"

"He heard you two in the bathroom," Akaashi replied, shaking his head.

Kuroo and Kenma blushed out of embarrassment

"Sorry Bokuto." kenma apologized

The waitress from before came back, just in time for the boys to be back as well.

"Sorry for the long wait. Would you guys like to order yet ?" 

Everyone ordered their food and ate. They forgot about what happened, or at least tried to, and made small talk about volleyball and other things.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thx for reading <3

I dont understand why you guys read this bs 😂

But there's more bs to come!

<3