Teasing (renewed) - 💦

﹌﹌﹌

Kuroo

﹌﹌﹌

    I sense something exiting is going to happen today, though it's entirely possible that Kenma is merely gearing up for another round of teasing.

    Over the course of the entire weekend, he has paraded around the house without a stitch of clothing on. Every line and sculpted curve of his physique is laid bare, an intentional display that commands attention and ignites curiosity at every fleeting glance.

    While I have great admiration for him and his body, it can be annoying when one is not allowed to touch what they crave to feel.

   He consistently pushes my hands away whenever I try to initiate sexual contact, and I've been working hard to not let it affect me.
   Sex is an important aspect of our relationship, and it's been two and a half weeks since we've had any sexual intimacy. With our busy schedules filled with college and work commitments, finding time for each other hasn't been easy. Yet, during the one weekend when we both have free time, he teases me without any intention of being intimate.

Whether he's bending over before me, his hips swaying in a hypnotic rhythm as he walks, or arching his back seductively from the bed, the allure of his every gesture is impossible to resist.

I wonder what he's got up his sleeve this time.

Reclining upon the comfort of my bed, engrossed in the endless scroll of my phone screen, I abruptly raise my head sensing the presence of another.
As if on cue, he appears just as I had predicted he would. Stark naked, his form illuminated by the soft lights in the room.

"Hey Kuroo, have you seen my laptop? I want to stream today and I need to upload a few things." He asks, so casually as if his naked body isn't on full display.

"Maybe check the drawer? I have no idea where it could be," I reply, my voice tinged with a hint of distraction as I hastily return my gaze to my phone screen.

A wave of nervousness washes over me, encouraging a swift adjustment of my straining erection. I pray he doesn't notice; the last thing I need is further teasing, adding fuel to the fire of my already overwhelming arousal.

Striding obliviously, he makes his way to the corner of the bedroom where a wooden dresser stands tall. He reaches for the top left drawer and pulls it open with ease, revealing a sleek laptop nestled inside. His face lights up with a grin as he takes hold of the device, expressing his gratitude with a simple "Thank you".

"Will you be wearing something appropriate for the stream, or are you planning to give your viewers a glimpse of something they shouldn't?" The words leave my mouth before I can even think to hold them back.

"Kuroo, is there something you want to say? You've been acting weird." Kenma cocks his head.

"Why are you walking around naked? You never do this. It makes me think you want my attention, but when I try to touch you I get shooed away."

"Can't I get some air? You can hold off for a few days. We don't have to fuck all the time." He nervously shifts on his feet.