"you're what!?"~❤

Not requested✨✨✨

Enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its been a month since kuroo and kenma have done any sexual activities. (💀)

Kenma still had sperm eggs from his last pregnancy with the twins, so he was kind of freaking out.

He decided today to go to the store and pick up a box of pregnancy tests.

Usually they would use protection, but they kind of got lost in the 'moment' .

Kenma today, decided to get a box of pregnancy tests. Right now hes sitting in his bathroom on the floor, waiting for the results. He was scared but he knew from his first pregnancy that kuroo would be there for him.

Kenma didnt mind having another kid. He thought about it multiple times before but never expected it to actually be something to really think about.

He stared at the test, still waiting for the results.

After a minute or so the test started forming words.

Kenmas eyes widened once he read the words.

He decided to take another just to be sure.

That one ended up saying the same thing though. His heart rate increased a bit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~texts~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kenma:

Kuroo please come home.

Kuroo:

Why whats the matter kitten?

Kenma:

I have to tell you something but i want it to be in person.

Kuroo:

Your kinda scaring me kitten...
Im on my way now though

Kenma:

K.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~end texts~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kenma sat on the bathroom floor, waiting for kuroo to get back home.

He heard a knock on his bedroom door. He reacted by hiding his pregnancy test in a drawer.