Halloween Special!! 🎃

HAPPY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY LATE HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!! HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT!!!

The funny part is that I started this special like a week before Halloween because I knew I wasn't gonna get it done Halloween day, but of course, I managed to post two months later-

Anyways this is a really short Halloween special to cheer anyone up if they need it and just to make up for not being active

Enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kuroo, get me a water, my throats dry." Kenma groaned, half asleep.

The room was pitch black and silent.

"Kuroo?" He called out again, not receiving an answer. He felt around the bed trying to feel for Kuroos body but was unable to find him. "Where'd you go?"

Kenma stood out of bed and used his hand to guide him around the room, in search for the light switch. Once he located it, he flicked it on.

"Oh, now I have to get up and get it? Lazy fuck," He opened the mini-fridge in the room and grabbed a water bottle, taking a sip of it.

Kenma sighed and turned around being greeted by Kuroo in a Michael Myers mask. Startled, Kenma retaliated by screaming and punching his stomach.

"Ow! Fuck Kenma, it was a joke," Kuroo groaned, holding his stomach after Kenmas painful strike.

"That's what you get you fucker! It's too damn early for your shit," Kenma argued

"Well happy Halloween to you too,"

Kenma rolled his eyes and took the mask off of Kuroo, kissing his lips afterward.

"Happy Halloween asshole."

Kuroo smiled and sat down on the bed, still in pain.

"Where'd you even get this thing? I didn't know we had this,"

"I bought it last night so I could scare you,"

"Well screw you, you scared the shit out of me," Kenma taunted

"Will you screw me for Halloween?"

"Fuck off,"

"We do it every year," Kuroo whined

"Later, if you promise not to scare me again."

"Okay, I'll be good," Kuroo smiled. "Ever thought of boxing?"

Kenma shrugged

"I didn't hit you all that hard, but you shouldn't have scared me."

"Yeah, I learned my lesson."

Kenma climbed onto his lap, sitting down. He wrapped his arms around Kuroos neck and kissed him again

"I love you,"

"Yeah?" Kuroo gleamed. "I love you too,"

"Happy Halloween!" Kamiko and Katsu yelled, bursting through their door. Katsu immediately covered Rivers eyes and closed his own.

"What ever happened to knocking..." Kenma grumbled

"Oh, are we interrupting something?" Kamiko asked, reverting eye contact away from the two. "We heard you scream and wanted to check on you, and also wanted to say Happy Halloween,"

"No, just hand me, my child,"

Katsu handed River over to Kenma. River giggled, seeing Kenmas face.

Kenma smiled and kissed him on the cheek.
One leg after the other Kenma climbed off of Kuroos lap and sat beside him.

"Don't you both have a Halloween party to go to or something?" Kenma asked

"Us!?" The twins looked at each other and laughed.

"You're the same two that came home buzzed yesterday, why wouldn't you?" Kuroo said

"Buzzed? Us? Haha... don't know what you're talking about dear father..." Katsu muttered

"Shut up Katsu," Kamiko whispered

"Go be teenagers, you both sit in the house majority of the day. Get high, go to parties, have sex, I don't really care."

"Ur asking us to get STDs and use drugs? Great parenting skills, definitely a ten out of 10." Katsu joked

"I'm over exaggerating, be safe of course."

"Okay, I'll go out with Astro later then,"

"Good, go do something outside of my house for once," Kenma said

Kamiko snickered "I'm going to Shiribis,"

"So we have the house to ourselves?" Kuroo smirked

"Besides River, yeah,"

"Sounds like it'll be a good day,"

River squirmed his way out of Kenmas grasp and got into his bed, laying right in the middle, getting comfortable while sucking on his pacifier. The two could infer that he was still really tired.

"Did he not get any sleep?" Kuroo asked

The twins shrugged

"When I went into his room he was wide awake,"

"Well I'm tired as fuck too, so I'm taking my ass back to bed."

"But mama, it's Halloween," Katsu said

"It's 10 am, what the fuck do you want from me,"

"...You do have a point there, we can't really do anything this early," Kamiko spoke.

"We're gonna go back to sleep for a little while, go do something fun in the meantime," Kuroo spoke.

"Alright, love you, see ya later!"

"Love you too, bye,"

The twins left Kenma and Kuroos bedroom and went off to do whatever while Kenma and Kuroo decided they would go back to sleep.

The two cuddled up on either side of River and evenutally dozed off after a short period of time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes, I know it's December and that this is extremely short, but I'll be posting a Kastro oneshot and BokuAka chapter soon!!!

Anyways heyy how yall been, I missed you guys :)

Requests open!!!