teasing ~ 💦

Requested I think????

NSFW / SMUT

Enjoy~

~~~~~~◇●♡●◇~~~~~~

<Kuroos POV>

Kenma has been teasing me all week. He's been walking around the house completely butt-ass naked saying "It's too hot to wear clothes." Oh, and it's Winter by the way. PP out, swinging around like a pinata, smooth ass cheeks all out for the world to see, it's like he doesn't care if someone sees him through the damn window, which has happened before. Whenever I try touching him he yells at me and smacks my beautiful face.

Like, watch. 

"Kitten,"

"What now, Kuroo?"

I walked over to him and hugged him. My hands flowed over his body a little while I kissed his neck, waiting to get a reaction.

"Hng~ K-kuroo, stop! What did I tell you about hickeys!?" He said, slightly moaning. He turned around and smacked my beautiful face.

"Cmon kitten, it's been almost a month," I whined.

"Later, I have to stream, I promise."

"Can't you skip the stream?.."

"Mm...if you wait, I'll do the thing you like~" He seductively whispered

"F-fine, but you have to put clothes on for the stream,"

"They can't see my bottom half, so it doesn't matter,"

Kenma started setting up his set and quickly sat in his chair before anyone saw him naked. I laid my chin on Kenmas shoulder from behind him and read some of the comments

Kittykatkenmalover:

Wheres kenmas shirt 😳

User1937282892:

So yall just dont see kuroos boner..

~~~~~~~~~

I blushed at some of the comments and hid my bottom half behind kenmas gamer chair

I walked off after a few minutes and stripped, getting ready for when kenmas stream was finally over. An hour later or so of Kenma on the stream and me scrolling through my phone, I of course got very impatient and bored.

I crawled my way underneath kenmas gaming desk and lucky for me, his knees were against his chest, and a reminder he was still naked so I got to see a perfect view of his pretty little entrance. I quietly and slowly moved his chair forward so he wouldn't notice. I quickly grabbed his thighs and shoved my tongue into his entrance.

"Ahh~ K-Kuroo~" He moaned. Kenma quickly ended the live stream and got up.

"I said to wait, Kuroo!!" He yelled

Kenma put some boxers and pants on and went right into our shared bedroom. I groaned and followed him inside. He had his head under the covers. I lifted them seeing his red flushed face.

"You didn't wait, and since you made me moan loud as hell, live, you're not getting any for a month,"

"A month!?"

"Yes, hoe."

~~~~~~◇●♡●◇~~~~~~

Rip kuroo.

Requests open <3