Body switch ~ ❤

Kastro

not requested <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Astro and katsu, for once werent in the same house.

Astro woke up feeling...different. He opened his eyes and seen that he was in his boyfriends room. As confused as ever he turns his head looking to the side of him, not seeing Katsu.

'Didnt I go back home? I swear I did' He thought.

He decided to get up and get out of bed. He realized how his height changed from 5'4 to nearly 6'0

He started really worrying and getting confused so he ran into his boyfriends bathroom and looked into the full body mirror.

His eyes widened. The only things that he could see was his boyfriend. He looked behind him seeing no one. He couldnt see himself. Astro started freaking out and called Katsu.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
With katsu

Katsus woke up from the sound of his phone ringing. Eyes still closed, he tried ignoring the constant ring but couldnt, thinking it could be an emergency.

He opened his eyes, being instantly blinded by the sun. He took a minute to adjust to the brightness and picked up the phone, answering the caller. He realized it wasnt his phone but still answered anyways.

"Hello?" Katsu says in a sleepy voice

"KATSU GO LOOK IN THE MIRROR"

"What? Why-?."

"Katsu. Now." Astro said over the phone.

Katsu sighed and got out of bed realizing where he was

"Why am I at your house? I thought I was at mine. Where are you?"

"Im at your house. You'll understand once you look in the mirror."

"Ok.."

Katsu stands up and realizes his height. He was a lot shorter and his thighs hurt.

He rushed into the bathroom and looked into the mirror. His eyes widened in shock.

"Im in your body! " katsu yells "Wait... Im in your body~" katsu says smirking

"Katsu stop or I swear I will shave your head. "

"Hey, hey! Chill out. I'm on my way ." katsu says. "Do not shave my head please."

He looks through his boyfriends closet, looking for something to wear. He finds a load of his missing hoodies. 'so theres all my hoodies' katsu thought. Katsu grabbed one of his hoodies and puts it on

"Nghh~" katsysus eyes widened once he moaned

"What the hell are you doing to my body-" Astro asked

"All I did was put on a hoodie, I swear! Please don't shave my head! It's not my fault your buds are sensitive"

"They're sensitive because you always play with them. So, yeah. It is indeed your fault." Astro said