"Rent-a-boyfriend" PT.1

Requested!

I absolutely loved this idea and I just had to write it ^^

Enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kuroo sighed and plopped down into his bed, groaning in frustration. He recently got dumped, and recently as in just yesterday. He wasn't feeling great, but he wasn't feeling bad either. It felt like two weights have just been lifted off of his shoulders. He felt relieved as much as he felt hurt, but he didn't like the idea of being single.

He sat back up and grabbed the computer that sat on his bedside table. He opened it and started it up.

After skimming through the internet he stumbled over a site. It seemed like some sort of dating app, but it was called "rent-a-boyfriend." His finger hovered over the link to the site. His curiosity getting the best of him, he clicked the link which brought him to the site.

Kuroo signed himself up.

He looked through the men's profiles. Most of them were quite attractive to him but were most likely perverted old men behind a screen wanting the attention of some sort.

Kuroo was curious enough to click on someone's profile. Feeling bold, he DMed them and asked to meet up. He didn't wanna waste time mourning over a dead relationship anymore.

Tetsuroo:

Hey cutie 😘😘

Kenzume:

Hey

Tetsuroo:

Is your name really kenzume or is that just an online username?

Kenzume:

Online sorta. I'm not giving you my name, from the looks of your profile I'd assume you're a weird old man, aka a catfish or a creepy pervert. What if you try to kidnap me or something. 🤨🤨

Tetsuroo:

I'm not a pervert or a creepy old man 😿

Kenzume:

Prove it and send me a video of you eating something.

Tetsuroo:

Uh okay, give me a sec 😕

*one new attachment*

Kenzume:

Why'd you eat a plain piece of bread of all things?...

Tetsuroo:

It was all I could think to grab that was edible ☹

Kenzume:

Weirdo.

Tetsuroo:

Ouch <\3

Can I see what you look like now 👀