Cuddles ❤💦

Very NSFW.

TW: SOMNO KINKKKKK!!!

Somno is a kink and is talked about before hand. This kink is completely consented between both parties and they have talked about it before. If both parties weren't on board with this kink, it wouldn't happen, therefore it's consented fully!!!

But if you still disagree and are stillll saying this is rape, I will gladly debate with you about it 😊🫶🏽. Or you could literally skip to the next story 👍

Enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~No ones POV~

Kuroo and Kenma were both sleeping silently. Light shone through the windows even with the curtains over them. It was 8 in the morning when kuroo woke up from his slumber. He woke up due to the bright light shining in his eyes. He looked to his side to see Kenma resting peacefully. He was laying on his back while his arms were placed above his head. He was wearing a light soft blue shirt and boxers.

Kuroo sat up with his back against the headboard. He reached over to his nightstand carefully grabbing his phone so he would not wake his sleeping boyfriend. Kenma was a very heavy sleeper so there was no need to be 'careful' but of course, kuroo still was. He turned his phone on adjusting to the brightness and looked at the time

He placed his phone back on his nightstand but was now wide awake. He looked over to his boyfriend and just took a moment to admire him. Without even realizing it, he ran his finger down kenmas body just tracing his outlines. He then found himself rising Kenmas shirt up so the hem was past his chest.

Kuroo slightly took his hand running it up to his stomach and felt a small plump as he kept going up to where his chest was.

Kenma slowly started waking up.

He groped over Kenmas chest as His two fingers played with kenmas nipples.

He earned slight little moans from his boyfriend. Kuroo giggled. Kuroo wanted to see and feel more of kenma. Kuroo leaned down kissing all over kenmas nipples and lightly licking the bud. He slid his hand down kenmas pants just to feel how hard kenma was.

Kuroos eyes widened when he felt Kenmas growing erection.

Kenma now fully awake, decided not to say anything.

Kuroo slowly pulled down kenmas boxers. Kenmas erection sprung out almost hitting kuroos face. Kuroo pulled the cover over him and started playing with kenmas tip. He used his tongue and swirled around the head while brushing his tongue over his slit.

Kuroo earned more moans from his boyfriend which turned him on even more. He took kenma whole and started bobbing his head up and down slowly. He used one hand to play with Kenmas nipple as the other one slid down to kenmas little pink hole.

He wet his middle finger with his tongue and slowly pushed it into kenma. Kenma moaned a little louder than before. Kuroo continued bobbing his head but at a faster rate while fingering his lover.

"Nghhaa~ f-fuck"

With that kuroo went faster still pinching kenmas nipple, sucking him off, and fingering him. Kuroo added another finger once kenma got loose enough.

"Mmmnggh~ ughhh~ "

Kuroo felt movement coming from kenma. Kenma opened his eyes moaning.

"Mmm, ~ F-fuck d-daddy~"

Kuroo kept going speeding up his rate. Kenma moaned loudly indicating that he was getting close to his climax. As kenma was Just about to release he pushed kuroos head farther down and came in his mouth. Kuroo swallowed it all and came up coughing.

"You seemed to like that~" Kuroo spoke, teasingly.

Kenma covered his face hiding his embarrassment.

"Awe don't be embarrassed kitten~. It was cute." Kuroo said. "You mind helping me out a bit?"

He nodded his head flustered

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited.

Requests open <3