Self-care ~ ❤️💦

It's been like a year what 😱 I haven't logged into this account in so long, but i'm surprised to still see that people read these :)

my writing has definitely improved and changed over time, but i'll keep this light so it's a bit more enjoyable like my old chapts. But, now that my writing has gotten better, I can write stories with no effort and move onto the next, therefore motivation is no problem anymore. This is just something to post since it's been a long time, I'm not exactly interested in continuously updating again, but here and there is okay with me.

this chapt. is before Kuroken had any children. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kenma, baby. You know you can't stay in bed all day, it's not good for you." Kuroo spoke, putting on a hoodie from his closet.

Kenma groaned from the bed and put the pillow over his head, blocking out Kuroos voice.

Kuroo sighed and walked over to Kenma, sitting next to him.

"Don't be stubborn. What's the matter?"

"Go away, I'm comfortable, you're too much of an early bird." Kenma whined, rolling over, facing the opposite way of him.

"We're gonna have a self-care day. Get up,"

Kuroo attempted to lift Kenma up, but Kenma's body went limp, making it harder.

"Toddler behavior,"

"Shut up you dunce."

Kuroo tickled him receiving giggles, but Kenma kicked him accidentally, lunging Kuroo to the floor.

"Ow!"

"Pfft! Sorry, not sorry. You should've let me rest."

"You've been resting for days, and I just want to spend some time with you."

"A body massage would be great right about now actually,"

Kuroo's eyes rolled and he got back up, getting onto the bed and pulling the cover off of Kenma. He slapped his ass with maximum force.

"Kuroo! What the fuck!? That hurt!" He wailed and rubbed his cheeks, sitting up and hitting Kuroo's chest.

Kenma left the room, cursing under his breath and flipping Kuroo off on the way out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Now that I've gotten you out of the bedroom, we can spend some time with each other."

"I'd rather spend time with my bed,"

"Don't be a brat. We can...take a cute bubble bath together!" Kuroo suggested.

"Only if I get a back massage after, you blew me out yesterday."

"I didn't."

"Oh, fuck Kenma, you feel so good," Kenma mocked.

Kuroo's face flushed red.

"Stop that,"

"Whatever, start the bath then."

Kuroo kissed his lips and went off into the bathroom, turning the faucet on for the tub and filling it about halfway before adding a bubble mixture.

"Kenma, it's done," He yelled from the bathroom.

Kenma followed the voice from the source and stripped his clothes off, stepping into the bathtub.

"Damn," Kuroo spoke.

"Don't even, just get in with me..."

Kuroo couldn't wait to throw his clothes off and get in, next to him.

"I love you Kenma," Kuroo said, kissing his hand.

"I love you too, Kuroo."

"But...I really, really love you. More than words can describe." He reassured.

Kenma's lips curved into a small smile. He moved forward, toward Kuroo and straddled his lap, sharing a kiss with him.

"I'm sorry, I know I'm a jerk to you sometimes." He said, cupping Kuroo's face with his hands.

"At least you're aware," Kuroo laughed, jokingly. "It's okay my love, I know you have good intentions."

Kenmas lifted his body up, leaving a gap between his ass and Kuroos member. He then, snuck his hand down to it and held it, stroking it slowly.

"I thought I blew you out."

"One more blow out is fine," Kenma said, aligning Kuroo with himself, and slowly sinking down onto it. He let out low moans and sighs of pleasure, as well as Kuroo.

"Kenma..." Kuroo moaned out.

Kenma's hips moved slowly up and down, their eyes never leaving one another. Kuroo found his hands planted onto Kenmas waist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That was nice, aren't you glad I got you out of bed?"

"Mhm," Kenma hummed in response, drying his hair off with a towel.

"Come here, if you still want the body massage."

Kenma trudged over to Kuroo who waited for him on the couch. He laid himself on it flat.

"Get my thighs...and hips."

"I was gentle in the tub, do they hurt?" Kuroo asked, his hands rubbing his body.

"Yes."

He massaged Kenma's body slowly.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I got bored of this chapt :P