"You horny drunk!" ~ ❤️💦

Requested <3

I have so much shit to update now that I got some requests but don't expect them to be updated every day or anything I lose motivation so quickly, I'm not gonna be like how I used to back in Oct, Nov, Dec.

TW: mentions of cuts???? Not sh tho!!!!!!!!

Enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where are you going?" Kenma asked as he watched Kuroo get dressed up.

"I'm going to go hang out with Bokuto and Daichi," Kuroo replied

"That isn't what I asked. I asked where you were going, as in location wise."

Kuroo rolled his eyes

"Sorry your majesty, I'm going to a bar. Akaashi and suga aren't coming if you were wondering at all. Just the three manly tops. The bar's not that far from here,"

"Manly tops? Weren't you moaning like a bitch last week when I was pounding into you?" Kenma smirked

Kuroo blushed from embarrassment.

"It was a one-time thing. One. Time."

"Uh-huh. Why are you going to a bar anyways, out of all places? You're gonna get wasted, and then I'm gonna have to take care of your drunk ass." Kenma complained.

"I won't be completely sober, but I won't get wasted. I always get light drinks anyways,"

"Whatever, curfews at midnight."

"But it's only 10 pm right now.."

"Yeah, two hours should be long enough."

"Aw, but what if I meet some cute dudes? That won't be enough time to hook up." Kuroo joked.

"If those hoes can handle you as well as I can then your dick should last about two hours. That's enough time."

Kuroo stayed silent a moment.

"1:00 am." He then said

"12:30." 

"Mm... 12:45."

Kenma sighed

"If I freeze to death tonight because you're not back to cuddle me, then I'll come back as a ghost to haunt you."

"Aw, you're adorable," Kuroo smiled, kissing Kenma. "I'll be back to cuddle you."

"Times ticking, so hurry up and get out of my damn house. Oh and if you ever were to hook up with someone, I'll murder you."

Kuroo gulped

"See ya later kitten,"

"I'm serious."

"I know," Kuroo laughed. "Love you,"

He placed a quick kiss on Kenmas cheek before leaving the room.

"Love you too.." Kenma mumbled to himself

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kuroo, Bokuto, and Daichi all drove to the same place around the same time as they planned.