Sexting (renewed) - ❤️💦

﹌﹌﹌

    With rivulets of water cascading down his freshly scrubbed skin, Kenma stands poised in front of the bathroom mirror, the warm glow of the overhead lights casting a soft halo around him. The rhythmic hum of the blow dryer fills the air as he meticulously tends to his damp locks, each strand falling into place under his ministrations. Suddenly, a soft ping echoes through the room, drawing his gaze to the countertop where his phone rests. With a deft movement, he silences the dryer and reaches for his device, fingers skimming across the screen as he indulges in Kuroo's latest messages.

Kuroo:

Hey kitten
How's your day been?
I miss you...
I need you here with me.
You should come over. 😏

Kenma:

I just took a shower, 
I don't want your germs.

Kuroo:

You weren't saying that last week...

    A flush of embarrassment tinged Kenma's cheeks as he shifted nervously on his feet, his movements betraying the internal turmoil swirling within him like a tempestuous sea.

Kenma:

Shut it Tetsuroo.

Kuroo:

Baby, Come overrrr.
I'm craving your body.

Kenma:

You're so corny.

Kuroo:

Wanna know what rhymes with corny?
Come on, pleaseee.
I'll do that thing you like so much.

Kenma:

...I don't know what you're talking about.
My parents are home you know, I don't think they'd appreciate me leaving the house so late at night.

   Kenma lives with his parents near campus due to expensive rent. Unable to find affordable housing, he settled into his childhood home, just a short fifteen-minute ride away from school.

   Meanwhile, Kuroo has his own place, thanks to his wealthy family. However, Kenma decided to wait until the end of his freshman year before moving in with him, preferring to maintain his independence for now.

Kuroo:

Sneak out, it'll be fineee.
Unless you want me to sneak in?

Kenma:

Absolutely not. Porn hub is free.

Kuroo:

Premium costs money.

Kenma:

Goodnight, Kuroo.

Kuroo:

I'm jokinggg, you know you're the only one who excites me.
How about a picture? Pretty please?
My rooster is standing tall. Painfully tall.

    Kenma's eyes rolled in playful exasperation as he read the latest message, a subtle grin tugging at the corners of his lips despite his efforts to maintain a facade of indifference.

Kenma:

Just one picture. Deal?

Kuroo:

I'll take whatever I can get.
I'm a simple man.

Kenma:

Idiotic, I know.

   With no time to dress after his shower, Kenma found himself standing bare in front of the fogged-up mirror in his bathroom, a contemplative gaze tracing over his form. Though not particularly insecure, he couldn't help but ponder a few alterations he might make if given the chance.
    After a moment of introspection, Kenma assumed a few poses, capturing the desired angles before snapping a couple of photos. Moments later, he sent the requested nude to Kuroo.

Kuroo:

Wow.
That's all mine?
Wow.
You're beautiful beyond belief.
Did you know that?
Fuck, Kenma.
I'm so obsessed with you, you have no idea.

    A blush crept across Kenma's cheeks, hidden behind the glow of his screen. Though reluctant to confess it to his boyfriend, the truth remained: Kenma yearned for Kuroo just as fervently as Kuroo yearned for him.

    The precious moments they once shared had lessened, changed by the demands of college life that strained both their schedules.

Kenma:

Are you happy?

Kuroo:

Couldn't be happier, baby. 😉
I love you.
See you Saturday?

Kenma:

I love you too.
And yes, Saturday.

Kuroo:

Perfect. Can't wait to see you.
I'll bury all 9 inches of me inside of you in missionary, just so I can still see that beautiful face.
Muah!

Kenma:

You're infuriating sometimes.

Kuroo:

All for you kitten.

   With a soft smile playing on his lips, Kenma tapped the heart icon beneath the message before gently setting his phone down on the bathroom counter. Returning his attention to his post-shower rituals, he resumed his routine with a sense of contentment lingering in the air.

﹌﹌﹌

A/n- Hope you enjoyed reading my first renewed one-shot! I appreciate you all and hope life is being kind to you. :)