In the classroom p2💦

Requested <3

Smut 💦

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two boys pulled their pants up before anyone could catch them . Still very much horny, they waited for the bell to ring so they could go home.

"You guys aren't slick ya know ." someone said from behind them . It was Lev .

"Go away lev ." kenma said, blushing from embarrassment.

Lev backs away, knowing hed probably get an uppercut from kenma if he continued talking .

The bell finally rings and the two boys waist no time trying to get out of the class. They stuff their books in their bags and sped out the building .

They practically sprinted home.

Once they got they already got down to business.

Kenma was on the bed. Kuroo was on top of him leaving hickeys around his neck. Both boys in boxers

"Ngh~ "

Kuroo licked down to kenmas nipple, and started sucking and biting .

"Ahhng~"

"Your moans are so pretty kitten~"

Kuroo bruised up Kenmas nipples for a while

Kuroo travels down to kenmas boxers. Kuroo licks kenmas erection through his boxers, wetting them .

"Mmnn~ s-stop teasing"

Kuroo, with his teeth, slowly removes kenmas boxers.

"Kuroooo just put it in~!"

"Demanding are we~?"

"Pleasee daddy~ ?"

(Yall know how kuroo feels about that word 😗)

Kuroo practically rips kenmas boxers off along with his own. He alignes his member up with kenmas hole and slammed into him repeatedly. 

AHHH~ F-FUCK MMM~"

Kuroo went faster and harder . Kenma couldnt hold back any moans.

Kenma felt a hot pool of liquid form

Kuroo kept slamming into him trying to find his prostate

He angled his thrust in a different direction, causing kenma to Scream .

"AHHHH~ "AHH~ IM G-GONNA ~"

"go head . cum for daddy~"

That sentence alone made kenma cum . White strings of cum shot from his tip.

Not long after, kuroo came inside of kenma

Sorry this is short i lost motivation 😔

Requests open <3