First time - Rivuki~❤💦

Requested<3

This isn't there 'first time' but their first time doing it as a couple-

Also,, Im still sorta working on this ship name but I came up with rivuki for now.

If I do get requests for this ship though, I'll gladly do them :))

Super sorry if I Misgender River!!! If I do accidentally, please correct me and I'll go back and edit :)

Enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

River and Haruki were both walking hand-in-hand out of school.

"Wanna come over for a little while later?" River asked.

"Woah... Who are you? You just invited me over."

"You're my boyfriend, aren't you?" River asked, giggling

"I am,, aren't I~?" Haruki smiled, kissing River.

"It's like you're from a teenage romance series on Netflix or something,"

Haruki laughed

"Uh.. Can't tell if that's a compliment or not,, but I will gladly come over later."

"Okay then,, my house is that way so, See you later" River said, quickly kissing Haruki goodbye

"See ya," Haruki spoke

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- texts -

River:

Did you finish your homework yet?

Haruki:

Nope.

River:

Oh cmon. It's not that hard. If you finish then I'll uh idk reward you with something.

Haruki:

Ooh, I like rewards! Is it a kiss?

River:

Do your homework and you'll find out.

Haruki:

Okok.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haruki:

Finished :D

River:

Okay, good.

River sighed and got up. They took their pants off along with their boxers. They propped their phone up against a stack of books on their desk and sat at the desk chair.

They tried to get in a position they looked somewhat 𝓼𝓮𝔁𝔂. They took a few pictures and found the one they liked most.

They found the one and sent it. They nervously bit their lip waiting for haruki to respond.

River: