parting ways ~ ❤

Requested <3

This was requested many months ago and I started it but kinda forgot about it,  but I finally finished it!

This story is while Kuroken are still in Highschool.

Enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wait, what? You're moving where!?" Kuroo asked in disbelief.

"It's only for a month or two, Kuroo. My parents got a job offer in America and I have to go with them."

"Why didn't you tell me before..?"

"I only just found out today."

Kenma noticed the sad expressions displayed on Kuroos face. He felt terrible about leaving, but he didn't have a choice.

"Can't you stay with us? You can stay with my parents and I,"

Kenma sighed and nodded. "I've already tried convincing them on letting me stay but it hasn't worked. They won't change their minds,"

Kuroo frowned and hugged Kenma tightly. Kenma could feel his heart racing against his chest.

"Kuroo, are you crying?" Kenma asked, feeling the wet spot on his shoulder that Kuroo caused. Kenma stepped away from him and wiped the tears away from his puffy red eyes.

"I'm not moving away forever, just a few months, I swear. I'll even be back before school ends so... please don't cry,"

Kuroo sniffled and held his tears back. "Promise to call and text me every day?"

"Yes, I promise. If it makes you feel better, then we can even FaceTime every once in a while so we can see each other's faces."

Kuroo smiled at that idea. Kenma smiled seeing that he managed to make Kuroo smile, even in a situation like this.

Kenma gave him a kiss. Short, but passionate. The feeling of Kuroos lips on his lingered even after they pulled away.

"My parents and I have to be at the airport in half an hour and it's a 25-minute drive, plus traffic. I gotta get going."

"Okay but, I love you. And, I'll really miss you a lot."

"I love you too. Make sure you take care of yourself, and say goodbye to everyone for me." Kenma spoke

"I will, and the same goes for you. Have fun there for me, and yourself of course. Oh, and take a bunch of pictures, I wanna see what it's like there when you come back,"

Kenma gave him one last hug.

"No more crying, okay?"

"Okay.."

"Goodbye, Kuroo. I'll see you soon."

Kuroo wanted to cry his eyes out. He held it in for so long that he started feeling a burning pity sensation form in his throat. Kenma soon left the room after saying his goodbyes. Kuroo felt his heart shatter when he walked out of the room. He started hyperventilating and had to remind himself to breathe correctly.