the bet~💦(remake!)

Requested <3

A few people wanted me to make a remake of the 'bet~💦' where kenma wins <3

If you already read the bet where kuroo won, you can skip halfway through this bc i copy and pasted half the oneshot<3 but i did change up a few things :)

Enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kenma and Kuroo were both in their bedroom. The kids were all out. River was at uncle hinatas, while kastro and kiribi were on double dates.

Kuroo recently got kenma a new council, so kenma was setting it up.

"Hey kitten~" Kuroo cooed

Kenma sighed.

"Yes kuroo?"

Kenma glanced over to kuroo making eye contact with him and breaking it after his glance made it's way down to kuroos tent . (Not the kind that's for camping-) Kuroo smirks.

"HOW TF DO YOU GET HORNY FROM ME PLUGGING IN A VIDEO GAME-"

"Your just so hot I cant resist. And plus, your bending that cite ass right in front of me~" kuroo says smirking.

"Well your taking care of that." Kenma says.

"Noooo pleaseeee" Kuroo whined

Kenma shook his head.

" ok then...Fine, let's make a bet ." Kuroo says.

"What kind of bet?" Kenma asked 

"Ok, well....if I win this 1v1 with you i get to fuck you and do what I want with you" kuroo said

"NO!!" Kenma exclaimed, throwing a nearby item at him.

"why not it's not like I'm gonna win anyways your a fucking gaming god . cmon it'll be fun!" Kuroo said

"Your crazy- who knows what you'll pull kuroo" kenma replied

"Pleaseee kitten?" Kuroo begged

Kenma sighs again . "What if I win ?"

"Well then... hmmmm... I wont be aloud to touch you, or myself for today ."

Of course kenma thought long and hard about this before agreeing to anything kuroo said. After all theres still a 50-50 chance that kuroo could win. And he had school tomorrow so he wanted to be able to walk... but then if he won he would be able to see kuroo squirm and he would have the chance to walk..

This was a tough decision but kenma ended up agreeing .

"Fine..."

"Seriously!?!" Kuroo says in disbelief.

"Well did I studder? Hurry up before I change my mind ." Kenma says . He was definitely second guessing his decision but he knew there was no turning back .

"Well damn ok kitten" Kuroo replied

The two boys turned the console on along with the controllers that went with it .