Chapter 20: Ending

~Mia's P.O.V.~

I had my hair curled, along with a adorable red, long-sleeve dress that has lace on the back, and ended just above my knees. I had on some black flats, which had mini rhinestones on it, and black lace bows on the front tips.

I had on light make-up which consisted of black eyeliner, mascara, some white, sparkly eye shadow, and a little red lipstick.

Austin, on the other hand, came out looking like fucking Channing Tatum.

His hair was perfectly pushed back just the right amount, his eyes sparkled more than usual, and his outfit, oh god, his outfit.

He wore some regular blue-jeans, along with a white shirt with a black, tuxedo looking coat. He finished off his amazing outfit with some black and white Jordan's.

Jesus, he looks like a sex bomb.

As i walked into the bedroom from my bathroom, Austins eyes stared at me. He was frozen in place with a shocked look on his face. His eyes twinkled as his gaze intensed as i walked over to grab my sweater that was half the normal size, made for something like a dress or skirt.

"You don't think i look too dressy, right Austy?" I asked twirling.

He shook his head as he continued to stare at me in amazement. I walked over to him, gently kissing his cheek to make sure i didn't leave any lipstick marks, i liked two of my fingers and rubbed his cheek where i kissed it.

He groaned, pulling me into his chest as he hugged me tightly. His grip got tighter before he spoke.

"Do we have to go to this dinner, because if not, I'm holding my dinner right now." He said making me gasp and playfully hit his shoulder.

"Yes, Austin, we have to go to this dinner." I said grabbing his hand and pulling him down the stairs and outside to his car.

He opened my door, shutting it behind me before making his way to his side. He started the car, putting it in reverse before backing out of my driveway. He put it back into drive mode, and we made our way towards Olive Garden.

***

-The Arrival- (Isn't that the name of a Slender-man game? xD)

The familiar red Range Rover pulled into the parking lot of the amazing restaurant, mostly known as Olive Garden.

As Austin pulled into a near-by parking spot, i could already see Denise jumping up and down in Stilettos, her boyfriend standing next to her, staring down at her smiling as his girlfriend cheered.

Austin hopped out of the drivers seat, going around the front of the car to my side and opening the door for me. He held out his hand, which i took without hesitating, and helped me slip out of the car and onto my surprisingly very comfortable heels.

As we walked down the side-walk towards the outside waiting area, i could perfectly see Denise with her gorgeous smile. She hopped up and down with every step we took towards her and her boyfriend.

"Denise, hunny, stop jumping in those enormous Stilettos!" I laughed as i gave her the command.

"No can do!" He screamed hugging me tightly, nearly squeezing me to death. "Oh my god, Mia, i missed your smile, girl!

"Yours, too." I giggled.

"Oh! This is my boyfriend, Danny!" She giggled as Danny held out his hand to shake both mines and Austins.

"And this is my boyfriend, Austin." I smiled up at him as he kissed my temple.

"Its so nice to meet you, Austin." Danny said as he gripped Denise's waist while shinning a bright smile at the three of us.

"Nice to meet you, too." Austin said nodding with a smile on his face.

"So, what number are we?" I asked Denise as she held up a black card with the number "14" written in big white letters.

"We got called a few minutes before you guys pulled in, so we asked to wait until you got here. They aren't that busy, so it wasn't a problem. Why don't we go ahead inside?" Danny said smiling.

"Yes, thank god!" Denise laughed. "I'm starving!"

We all walked in, taking a seat in a large booth on the second floor, or the "Look-out Floor" as it is called here. We all sat around chatting, and eating with smiles on each of our faces.

It was weird having such amazing people surrounding me, as i had been alone for such a long time. The company was brilliantly nice, and i finally felt as though i had my own little family being slowly created. Every ones smile was beautifully real, something i haven't been able to enjoy sense this year.

Everything that had happened this year was just extra-ordinary. Nothing so amazing could just, happen. It wasn't luck. It wasn't a wish. It was fate.

Fate brought these people to me. And that's all i could ever ask for.

~~~

Last A/N Of The Story:

Hi everyone. Sorry i haven't updated for a while. I dont know what it was, but it wouldnt let me update, nor announce that it wouldn't let me update.

I dearly apologize.

So if you remember, i was talking about making this story longer tell like chapter 40, but i decided that i was gonna go back and edit the ENTIRE story, and coming soon i will.....

MAKE A COLLAPSE FOR ME 2!!!

I thought that would excite more people, and that way different things can take place and all that.

And who knows, i may even make it a series like 50 Shades Of Grey ;).

So, yes. I'm gonna go back and edit the entire story, along with making it look nice and fancy and all that.

IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON ENTERING MY CONTEST I HAVE SWITCHED AROUND THE 1ST PLACE WINNERS AWARD, WHICH IS NOW THAT YOU WILL GET THE ENTIRE COLLAPSE FOR ME 2 DEDICATED TO YOU AND YOU ONLY!!!!

INSTEAD OF ANNOUNCING IT IN A A/N, I WILL JUST ANNOUNCE THE WINNER IN A POST, SO IF YOU DO ENTER, PLEASE CHECK MY PAGE EVERY SO OFTEN IN CASE I ANNOUNCE THE WINNERS!!

Thank you all, and i am only doing all of this because of how well the story made progress in just 20 chapters, so i thought it would be easier to just make a second one.

Thank you to all who commented and voted and read as the story was written, and i hope to get to enjoy your votes and comments in the future sequel!!

Thank you all!!! I love you!!

~Kaylee