A/N: CONTEST PLEASE READ!!

A/N:

Hai.

So, yes. There will be a contest. Let me explain. The name of this contest is "Shortstin." Why? Because its a contest about who can write the best Austin fanfic as a short-short story.

~~~

You will be writeing a short story about Austin. Now, you have options on what your short story will be about.

-Carter (ex. Carter)

-Love Story Between The Main Girl Character And Austin (ex. Sparks Fly)

Those are your only choices. If you have any questions please ask me in the comments and i promise to answer them all.

~~~

The story must be atleast THREE chapters long, and no longer than FIVE. Please, if possible, before you put it out into the contest, please edit it all. Make it look nice, because that is how we are judging it.

~~~

Both me and @Sarah_AM will be grading these. It will be fair, or as much as possible. We hope to get many in the contest, so not only will we have 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners, we will also be able to have other category winners (ex. Most creative, Most fanciest, Most cutest, Most brutal {Carter only}, etc.). Which we will also annouce, but may or may not give prizes along with those winners.

To enter your story in the contest, YOU MUST MESSAGE ME THE TITLE OF YOUR SHORT STORY. And dont feel akaward about it, i will say thank you no matter what.

ONE STORY PER WRITER (ACCOUNT), AND PLEASE NO CHEATING OR COPYWRITEING.

~~~

If you feel that your a horrible writer and your story will suck, think positive and still go for it. We wont judge how its exactly writen, like if it hops around a lot, we just want to make a fun contest for all of you.

TRY IT.

~~~

PRIZES:

1st: Will get a story me and @Sarah_AM are about to begin fully dedicated to them, every chapter will be dedicated to them, and them only.

2nd: Will get atleast six chapters of this story (Collapse For Me) dedicated to them, and them only.

3rd: Will get a huge shoutout not only in this story, but ALL of my stories.

~~~

Dates:

THIS CONTEST BEGINS TONIGHT AND WILL END ON FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 8th.

JUDGING WILL BEGIN ON MONDAY, FEBRUARY 9th.

I WILL ANNOUCE THE WINNERS IN A CHAPTER A/N ON WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 18th.

YOU HAVE ATLEAST TWELVE DAYS TO WORK ON AND COMPLETE YOUR STORY, ALONG WITH NINE DAYS OF ME AND SARAH JUDGING.

If you ask me, its worth it and sounds fun.

~~~

Thank you all for 5.1K! Im so excited for this contest because i think it will be fun, and those people who dont like long stories and dont have time to read all of it can read yours in less than half an hour, most-likely.

I hope each and every one of my readers attempts and enters into this contest because i have faith all of you have great ideas for a story, and its not even long, so you can sit down and write it in no time.

Thank you!!

~Kaylee (: