Chapter 13:

- 6th Period -

I walk into Mr. Mahones class, walking past his desk and taking my seat. I apparently hadent seen the slutiest girl of the school standing directly infront of his desk, her heels almost bigger than the size of her head, and her discusting brown hair straightened to her middle back. She smacked on her gum, giggleing a horrible sound while waiting for Mr. Mahone to answer something.

"No." You could hear Mr. Mahone sternly say throughout the classroom.

"Oh, come on. You know you want too." She winked, her fake eyelash almost falling off.

I stood from my seat, walking infront of her as her face turned even bitchier than before. The look in her eyes went from slutty plead to "The fuck?".

"How about you go run off to one of your sleeping buddies, and leave Mr. Mahone alone. Im sure he doesnt wanna have fake tan all over him during sex anyways." I said making her gasp and waddle out of the classroom in a hurry.

"Great job, Miss Moore." Mr. Mahone chuckled, winking at me as he handed me a note, fleaing me away back to my desk in a simple hand motion.

The neon orange sticky note sat between my index and middle finger for a few minutes before i finally opened it, reading it slowly.

"You better be off of your tummy aches now, i dont know how much longer i can wait. That was so hot i thought i was gonna burst right then and there." The note read.

Holy fuck he knows how to turn me on.

I gasped silently, looking up to meet his eyes as he spoke about what we were doing today in class. A smirk soon finding his lips as he stared out the window while still speaking.

"You will be working on anything else you have to do for the day such as a project, homework, or you may even play on your phone, i really dont care right now. Miss Moore, may i have you help me with grading papers, please?" He smiled at me.

"Of course not." I smiled standing from my seat and walking to his desk as everyone pulled something out to do for the whole forty-five minutes of class.

"Im going to send your seventh period teacher an email to keep you here with me for the rest of the school day, do you mind?" He asked as he pulled up a chair next to his for me.

"Not at all, do you know who my next teacher is?" I asked with a smirk.

"Yup." He smirked back.

God his smirk.

"Here, you can help me start grading these." He said a she pulled a pile of about two-hundred worksheets we had done last week in class, giving me a red pin and the gradeing scale.

He got onto his computer, logging onto his school email and sending my next teacher a email about him holding me for seventh period also. He replied instantly, accepting Mr. Mahones request, and telling him to tell me what work id need to make up.

Sixth period ended, and the extra math class emptied out of the class room in the blink of an eye. Everyone nearly ran to their last class.

Jesus, they must really hate math, huh?

Austin soon looked over at me with a smirk on his face, and as i was gradeing the last worksheet, i felt a soft pair of lips on my shoulder, making their way to my neck slowly. I quickly wrote down the grade of the persons worksheet, tossing it into the graded pile, and throwing my arms around Austins neck.

"I dont wanna get in trouble, Austin." I told him sternly.

"You wont, thats why were going out and having fun in my car. I hope your off your period." He smiled innocently.

"Im am, gladly."

I thought there was cameras outside too? I guess not.

"You seem like you've done this before." I said, sighing while staring at the ground as we walked to his car.

"Nope, all i know is where we teachers park, theres no cameras. The school doesnt have the money to get another camera for our area, but they dont think we need one anyways. They trust us. I guess they shouldnt, then." He said smirking as he pushed me up against his car.

In the blink of an eye, he had me shoved into the car, and had me half un-dressed. He kissed me all over, and the second he had the last of our clothes off, he was slamming into me.

I hope nobody walks by, because i can feel the car shaking like an earthquake.

The both of us screamed out multiple times before collapseing together. Both of our breathes completely screwed up, and the sweat on our bodys radiating were the only things keeping us warm. A few minutes of laying naked together, we finally got dressed.

Austin drove me home, and said he needed to run home and get a few things, and he'd be back here around nine. It was only five right now.

Bordeom.

Great.

***

A/N:

Crappy, i know im sorry.

I just wanted a double update for you guys, and i have some time right now, so i decided to knock it out all at once with a double write and double updates one after another.

Tiring, but atleast i got it done.

Thank you for your awesomeness, talk to you guys on Saterday for another update <3

~ Kaylee