Chapter 4:

~Mia's P.O.V.~

I woke up on the kitchen floor. My shoulder hurt from the hardwood flooring, and my eyes burned from the tears i shed just last night.

I didn't have the strength to pick my self up to get ready for school. I didn't have the strength to face Mr. Mahone after he kissed me yesterday.

I didn't know how i was suppose to face Mr. Mahone for the rest of the school year after yesterday. Its only my first week at this school, and here i am in the middle of this crap with my teacher. I wish he had found some magical feeling for that slutty nurse yesterday, and forgotten about me completely.

I layed on the floor for a while just thinking about my fucked-up life.

***

~Mr. Mahones P.O.V.~

As i finished pouring my coffee into my cup, the bell rang for homeroom. I made my was ever-so-slowly to my class, dreading seeing Mia's hurt face. I shouldn't have kissed her yesterday. I shouldn't have gotten her into more trouble with her life.

You just don't kiss a person you like, then bail for being a pussy.

I thought through a plan to apologize to Mia as i walked broadly to my class. As i walked in, many girls smiled, there makeup all over their face, some makeup not even properly put on right, or rubbed in completely.

Yes, i know I'm a guy, and i shouldn't understand makeup, but these girls just looked so fake, kids would think they were clowns.

Im serious.

As i made my way to my podium to take attendance, my eyes ran over every ones face. Only one seat was empty., Mia's seat.

Shit.

***

~Mias P.O.V.~

I layed on the floor for what felt like an eternity. After about three hours, i finally had the strength to get up.

That and i saw a spider under my dinning room table.

I went upstairs to my room, and got dressed in a loose, big red t-shirt and some grey sweatpants. I put my hair up in a bun, not wanting anything to do with it today. I grabbed my book bag, searching through it to find my library book to read.

I know reading school books are boring, but i don't have cable or internet at the moment, so its all i have to do instead of staring at white walls.

I layed on my bed, reading my book silently. My eyes started burning again as tears fell from the back corners of my eyes. They did this from me laying on my back. I layed my book on my chest as tears poured out of my eyes.

Everyone else has at least one person to stay with, get taken care of, or take care of. Somebody who is always there. I had that person.

Mr. Mahone.

But i let him get away. Tears pooled around me, soaking my solid red comforter.

I yelled to the top of my lungs "I'm so stupid!", and as i did my voice cracked.

My throat burned like a bitch, so i jumped off my bed and ran downstairs to grab some orange juice from the fridge. As i poured some into my favorite glass, my doorbell rang.

I put away my juice, and headed to the door. Someone un-patiently knocked on the door right as i was about to open it.When i opened it, my gaze fell to the floor.

"Mia!" Mr. Mahone screamed, pulling me in for a tight hug.

He nearly made me pour some of my juice out of my glass.

That bastard! I need this juice!!

"Mia, Please let me apologize for kissing you yesterday. I know i shouldn't have. After we kissed, i panicked." He said, his voice cracking.

"I noticed." I said looking down at the floor.

He pushed past me, pulling my backwards and shutting the front door. He pulling me into the living-room. He sat me down on the couch, standing in front of me. His arms crossed as a angered expression came over his face.

"Now. Why weren't you at school today young lady?" He asked.

"I didn't have the strength to get off my kitchen floor this morning."

"And why were you on the kitchen floor this morning?"

"Because after you kissed me yesterday, and left, i fell to the floor crying. I must have fallen asleep on the floor."

"Oh." His voice changed to concerned, then hurt.

He grabbed the cup out of my hand, setting it down on the side table next to the couch. He picked me up, and set me back down in his lap. He forced my head to lay on his chest, but i didn't resist.

Though i was upset with him, he smelled divine.

"I'm so sorry Mia." He said in a hushed tone. "Please forgive me?"

I just snuggled into his chest, falling asleep slowly.

"Oh, no you don't Missy." He said picking up my head from his chest, making my eyes pop open.

"Please come back to school tomorrow?"

"But tomorrows Saturday.."

"It is?"

"Yes"

A faint chuckle left his lips, along with a shy smile making his lips curve upwards.

"Then if you don't mind Mrs. Claire." He began a she slipped off his shoes. "I would enjoy spending the night here with you. That is, if you don't mind?"

"I don't mind one bit, Mr. Mahone"

"Please, call me Austin."

"Okay, Austin."

I fell back asleep on his chest, and he carried me upstairs later that night. I put on my pajamas as he slept in just his boxers, which i didn't mind at all sense he had wonderful muscles and abs.

We fell asleep together, which was the first peaceful night I've had in a seriously long time.

***

~A/N~

Hope you like my story for far!! :)

I want to know what every ones going to be for Halloween!?!? I'm gonna be Pikachu!!

Thank you!! Bye my Lovelies!!