Chapter 12

{A/N: I AM SOOOO SORRY! I LET YESTERDAY GET THE BEST OF ME, AND I WAS REALLY BUSY, SO I PROMISE I WILL DO MY BEST TO UPDATE TWICE TODAY!!!}

***

The day carried on, and me and Austin just layed around. Tomorrow we have class once again, and from what happened on Friday, i was very, very scared and worried.

After seeing Austin talk to that girl Taylor like that, made me think in the back of my head he'll step up, but what he said in the hallway also shook me up. My mind raced as i fell back into a deep sleep for the school the next morning.

***

-The Next Morning-

I woke up to the smell of eggs and bacon. The smell was delightful, but who was it? I thought Austin was going home last night after i fell asleep?

I slid off the edge of my bed, my feet hitting the comforting, cream coloured carpet. I made my way into my closet, pulling out a old, white sweatshirt and some black leggings with skulls on them, along with my black Uggs i was obsessed with.

I went into the bathroom, took a quick shower, brushing my teeth in there also, and getting out quickly. I blew my hair dry, and left it wavy, walking through my bedroom and into the hallway.

As i stepped out of my room, my body was slammed into another, the both of us hitting the floor in an instant. The body was larger, and alot heavier than mine. I felt like i had been body slammed.

"Ouchies. "I said as Austin starred down at me with a smile.

"Sorry, baby." He laughed, picking himself off the floor, then holding his hand out for me to take. "I was wondering what was taking so long."

He was fully dressed in a red button-up shirt, black tie, black dress pants, and some black shoes. His hair was pulled back roughly, the pattern of where he runs his hands through his hair perfectly in site.

"Watch where your going next time, hotshot." I smirked, kissing his cheek and pulling him back down the stairs for breakfast.

"Its not cold yet, right?" I asked as we took our seats at my island in the middle of the kitchen.

"It shouldnt be." He smiled, kissing my temple before digging into the large, delishious breakfast.

***

- At School-

Austin pulled his red Range Rover into his personal parking spot, the both of us getting out moments later. We walked into the school building, the warm air hitting us from the heat of the school.

First time they have ever turned the heat on in this prison.

Austin walked my locker, winking at me as he stalked down the hallway and into his classroom, leaving me speechless.

How can he be so perfect? The way his eyes shine just the right way. His smile that can brighten a dim room in an instant. His hair that is always as soft as kitten fur.

His beaufiful tan, toned, and very muscular body that makes him look built like a body-builder. His hands that anyone would just love to hold for the rest of their lives, and never let go.

He seriously has not one flaw.

Now i realize why girls can never take their eyes off him. Sadly, for them atleast, hes mine.

All mine. Forever and After.

***

A/N:

PLEASE DONT HATE ME!

Im sooo sorry! I apoligize deeply for making the mistake of getting too into messing around with my friends on the computer all day.

If it werent for Jasmin, i wouldnt have remebered the needed updates!!

I feel horrible, im sorry for dissapointing you all.

I will try my best to update once more today, sense tomorrows Christmas Day. I apoligize deeply.

YOU WONT BELIVE ALL THE PEOPLE STILL OUT SHOPPING RIGHT NOW!!

Me and my mom had to run a few places to get some last Christmas shopping done, we only went to three stores, AND THEY WERE PACKED!

I WAS SCREAMED "WHAT HE HELL PEOPLE GO HOME AND BE WITH YOUR FAMILES!!"

Okay, I didnt out loud, just while i was in the car with my mom xD.

Thank you <3

~Kaylee (: