Chapter 11

{PLEASE READ THE A/N FOR IMPORTANT INFO!!}

***

"Ahhhh!!!" I screamed as Austin tickled me to death.

"Austin stop!" I screamed, rolling off the side of my bed and into the floor with a thump.

"Mia? You alright down there?" Austin chuckled, looking over the side of the bed at me.

"I'm cool." I giggled.

"You know, its three in the afternoon, and ever sense breakfast we've been laying in bed." Austin said. "And haven't done anything fun."

I squinted my eyes at him as he chuckled. I grabbed his arm that was layed over the edge of the bed, pulling him on top of me on the floor.

"Hey!" He yelled on the way down.

"I like the floor." I smiled, stretching out.

"I like you." Austin smiled making me blush.

I covered my face with my hands, rolling over onto my stomach to make it harder for Austin to pull may hands away from my face.

He attempted to roll me back over, but i didn't budge. He chuckled while standing up, putting his arms on my lower stomach and hoisting me up, tossing me onto the bed in an instant.

"I wish we could have more fun." I said with a sigh.

"What do you mean you wish we could. We can, right?" He asked.

"Nope. Not right now at-least." I giggled.

"Why? Is it your time of the month?" Austin said jokingly looking at the ceiling.

The silence from me soon pulling his stare back to me, a shocked look on his face. His eyes filled with worry as he began to panic.

"What!? I didn't hurt you when i tickled you, right baby girl?" He asked worried.

"No, Austin, I'm on my period, not pregnant." I laughed.

"Oh, good." He said.

"But my tummy does hurt a little now." I said joking.

Soon enough, Austin had managed to hop above me and pull my shirt up a little bit. He began kissing all over my belly, as i giggled because it tickled a lot.

"Does it feel better now?" He asked me.

I nodded as i began to run my hands through his hair, playing with the softness texture of it. Austin layed his head on my chest, closing his eyes in comfort as i ran my hands through his hair.

The calmness lasted a while before being rudely interrupted by the sound of Austins phone going off.

"Hello?" He said into the phone as he sat on the edge of the bed.

"No."

"I don't wanna see you anymore."

"Because i found someone who makes me feel happy."

"I don't care about that."

I was severely confused for a while until i heard the annoying voice of some girl on the other side of the conversation.

"You know what? Fuck you, Taylor. Your some slut i should have never slept with, and i have someone who i actually care and love in my presence, and that's definitely not you, so fuck off." He yelled into the phone before hanging up and slamming it down onto my nightstand.

As he turned to look at me, i stared at him as if he were Jesus, and nearly body-slammed him in a hug before smashing his lips with mine, making it the best kiss id have ever encountered.

"What was that for?" He chuckled.

"Thank you, for caring. I love you, Austin." I said with tears in my eyes.

"I love you too, baby girl."

***

A/N:

OOOOKKKKK

Sooo,

CAN ANYONE ELSE IMAGINE AUSTIN ACTUALLY SAYING AND DOING EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED IN THIS CHAPTER, OR IS IT JUST ME!?

Alright, enough stalling (;.

The important info is:

I wanted to ask you guys to vote for something...

YOU GUYS GOT ME 1.7K! I CANT EVEN BELIEVE HOW YOU GUYS MANAGE TO PUT UP WITH MY LAMENESS OR STUPIDNESS, BUT IM GLAD YOU DO!!

IVE GOTTEN ALMOST 80 LIKES WITH 40 COMMENTS! I LLLLOOOOVVVEEE THE FEEDBACK YOU GUYS ARE GIVING ME!! ITS AMAZING!!!

SO TO THANK YOU YOU GET TO VOTE ON THIS:

1) Me update twice tomorrow

Or

2) Me update THREE times between Christmas Eve and Christamas Day as a thank you gift to all of you

Your choice! Im down with either! Just say 1 or 2 and ill do which ever gets the most votes!

I LOVE YOU ALL! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU DO FOR ME!!

~ MAHOMIES FOR LIFE ~

THANK YOU! <3

~Kaylee (: