Chapter 18

~Mia's P.O.V.~

I stood in shock. What did he mean by "My issue"?

He has a problem? Sense when!?

I stared at him for a minute as he sat on the couch in the living room. He rubbed his face multiple times, groaning in frustration. I didn't know what to do.

Should i just leave him alone, or should i go down there and talk it out?

Without thinking, i turned on my heels, walking back down the stairs and over to the couch. I sniffled a few times before speaking.

"What issue?" I asked Austin, but he only turned the opposite way of me.

"Austin, tell me. What issue?" I ask again.

"Just leave me alone." He said in a whisper.

"No, not until i know what the problem is." I said sternly.

"I-i cant tell you, Mia. It'll hurt you too much." He said.

Wait, what? My brain took a step back for a second. What would hurt me so much? Him finding someone else? What the hell happened?

"Please tell me." I said quietly.

He took a deep breath while his eyes dropped to the floor, he shook in fear as his words vibrated with horror.

"Last night, i got a call. It was the police. You know how you were never exactly sure about your moms disappearance?" He asked slowly.

"Yes."

"T-they found her. Her dead body. I-in a lake, bare naked. She was raped and drowned to death." Austin began crying, as did i.

My heart stopped. Austin grabbed me, pulling me into his chest as i sat in fear of my own safety. What if that person who killed my mom was after me. I sobbed, shaking like an earthquake.

"Protect me from him, please Austin!!" I screamed into his chest.

"Of course, baby. I wont let anyone hurt you! That's why i was so worried. I was surprised you made it home safe, glad also, but i was so scared they took you away from me." He hugged me so tightly i could hardly breathe.

"Your the only thing i have to love so deeply, Mia. Your my sunshine on rainy days. The peanut butter to my jelly, i cant live without you. Your the only thing keeping me smile."

***

-An Hour Later-

I layed on top of Austin, his light snoring filling my ears from behind. I felt safe in his arms, but the fear of what happened to my mother sent shivers up my spine. I shook once more, and Austins grip tightened as he re-adjusted himself in his sleep.

"Austy" i asked him quietly.

"Hmm?" He mumbled.

"Can we go upstairs?"

He groaned before moving me aside, standing up and stretching. I was about to stand up, but he grabbed me bridal-style, making his way to and up the stairs, into the bedroom. He gently layed my under the covers before covering me and climbing over me to his side.

"Why didn't you just walk around?" I giggled while asking.

"I'm too lazy." He grumbled, pulling me into his chest while falling asleep again quickly.

Soon my eyes became heavy as well, and i soon found myself falling asleep.

***

A/N:

YASSSS!! IM OFFICIALLY HOME-SCHOOLED! I HAVE SO MUCH TIME TO DO RANDOM SHIT ITS AMAZING.

Sooo yeah (:.

More time to write finally!

So if every thing goes as i thought it through {PROCRASTINATOR ALERT} I'm suppose to be helping out a sweet girl and her story. She claims shes not a good writer, but well see about that.

I was so shocked someone actually wants MY help, i think im a horrible writer and I'm somehow lucky to have awesome people who are bored enough to read my stories. But yeah! I was sooooo honored when she asked me, and i almost cried.

So yeah! Ill update everyone on how that story is going (once we start writing it we don't even have all of the basics yet), but yeah, i will definitely announce when that has fully began.

TO EVERYONE READING THIS: THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BEING BORED ENOUGH TO READ MY STORIES, I APOLOGIZE FOR SLOW UPDATES, BUT I SHOULD BE ABLE TO UPDATE NOW THAT I'M HOME-SCHOOLED! THANKS!

Thank you <3

~Kaylee (:

{P.S.: Sorry if anything is miss-spelled, i have times that i go back and try my best to edit everything, so until then, what ever is spelled wrong or miss-placed, it will stay that way.}