Chapter 7:

*WARING SEXUAL CHAPTER! I RECOMMEND YOU TO BE 14 OR OLDER BEFORE YOU READ THIS! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!*

~Mias P.O.V.~

Austin shoved me backwards before connecting our lips in a entrancing make-out-session. His lips covered mine completely from size, just as his hands do also.

His arms were wrapped around my waist at first, but soon made their way south. His hands gripped my behind, and halted me upwards, my legs wrapping around his waist as i was lifted.

I soon felt my back leave the wall, as Austin made his way upstairs towards my bedroom. I pulled our lips away, and began to kiss his neck so he could see where he was going.

His moans left his lips smoothly, as if he had nothing to hide. He wanted to show how much i mean to him, how much he loves me.

And that's exactly what he did. As soon as we made it to my bed, our clothes were practically torn off, and on the floor in seconds. Our lips attacking each others as our crotches collided, sending us both into a trance.

A trance of love.

We had no protection, there was no need. We both loved each other, and knowing Austins protective self, he'll probably make me get birth control.

Which i don't mind, especially when our love making is this intense.

We made love slowly, then quickly, till we both ripped each other apart. Our love slipping into each others.

Our night went as we both shared secrets we've only told ourselves. We made the night last as much as possible, and were so relaxed with each other, it was amazing.

We sent each other spiraling.

***

-The Next Morning-

I woke up to the smell of nothing but Austin. Mostly because, once again, he was asleep

On top of me,

Squashing me,

His heat, though very warm, suffocating me.

Slowly, and sadly i slid out from underneath the man i loved, making him toss and turn grumbling, for his under-warm had disappeared.

I slipped quietly into the bathroom, stripping from my undergarments, which was all i had on from last night events, and stepped into the shower in silence. The warmth of the water relaxing, but not as warm and comforting as Austin.

Before i knew it, i heard a load groan come from behind me, startling me with fright.

"Ahh!" I screamed as Austin grabbed me, both his hands holding me down by my shoulders.

"Hi." He said innocently.

"Austin what the hell!" I giggled.

"I need a shower to, and i love showers, especially now that your in them with me." He winked, kissing my forehead.

"Definitely." I whispered, kissing his lips slowly.

***

°A/N°

Hiii.

Update, i know, be happy!

Very sexual!!!!

I apologize to the ones who are obsessed with this story, sense i haven't been updating. Its Thanksgiving break, so now I'm off for a whole week, and I'm not sick, nor do i have any make-up work soooo:

MORE UPDATES THIS WEEK!!

I love you all so much, thank you all for what you are all doing, even if your a ghost reader and just enjoy my stories and don't like or comment or anything, your still awesome.

And to the ones who do comment and all that fun stuff, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Kay, talk to you guys soon!!

Thank you!

~Kaylee