Chapter 8:

~Mia's P.O.V.~

Sadly, it was Monday. Austin had to leave to go home later yesterday night, and i was stuck getting my own ride to school this morning, which was my old skateboard i found in the back of my closet.

As i walked into the hall, my knee gushing blood as the jeans fabric was wide opened due to me falling on the way through the parking lot. Luckily, I'm the first student here, and no one saw.

I walked through the empty hall, and down to my locker, which sat vacant because i take everything home on the weekends so i don't forget to do anything.

I grab the books and folders i need for my first three classes, then make my way to Mr. Mahones, or Austin. I know its going to be awkward, due to the fact we literally just had sex on Saturday, but i knew it'll just be a huge joke to us.

I walked in and over to my seat, setting my stuff down, and making my way over to Austins desk. He sat, filling out papers in silence. I walked around his desk, and over to the right side of his desks' chair, tapping his shoulder with a smile on my face.

He sat staring at the papers quietly, then looked up at me, eyes blazing hazel, nearly blinding me. His stare made me feel awkward, so my eyes flew to the floor in an instant.

"Uh, hey." I said quietly.

"Hey. Take a seat please, Miss Moore." He said with a deep voice.

Ohhhh hellll nahhhhh. He did not just reject me!

My smile turns into a frown as i walk over to my desk in silence. I sat down slowly, my eyes moving over to him as his eyes move slowly over the paper. My head dropping onto my books and folders with a thump, making Mr. Mahone look up at me, but i stay face down in silence.

After about twenty minutes of awkward silence, just as i had expected but never fully thought through, kids started piling into the classroom. Mr. Mahone took roll, then after the announcements, everyone left as first period began.

Mr. Mahone stood from his chair, walking over to the whiteboard, and began writing out assignments for us to do, all the girls staring at him in awe, and once he finished, he sat back down working on those damn papers!

What the hell is wrong with him? Was it me? No, it couldn't have been me right?

After class, everyone left, me staying behind as everyone left to go to their next class, Mr. Mahones second period stood in silence as they waited outside for Mr. Mahone to tell them to come in.Just as he was about to yell out to them he noticed me walking to his desk.

"Is something wrong, Mr. Mahone?" I asked with care.

"No, now go to your next class." He said in a harsh voice as he yelled out to the next class.

"This isn't over, Mahone." I said with a hard stare, making my way to my next class.

***

The rest of the day went smoothly, and by the end of school i found myself making my way towards Mr. Mahones classroom. Just before i stepped inside, i heard a loud, annoying giggle, and a deep voice say something in a low tone.

I peeked into the room, where only one gorgeous man was suppose to be sat in the same mood as he was before, but stood that same gorgeous man over the slutty, blonde nurse of the school.

Her legs were wide open, as Austin stood between her legs practically dry-humping her while sucking the crap out of one side of her neck as she moaned.

A tear fell from my eye and onto the floor leaving a little puddle as i went tearing out of the school.

As soon as i got outside i jumped onto my skateboard, my mascara running down my face as i smudged it with the back of my hand as i rolled down the sidewalk towards my house. People who drove by stared at me as if i was a dying puppy, but still drove past me.

I finally made it home, walking through the front down, then slamming it shut as it sounded through my home. I ran upstairs, knowing i couldn't handle anything anymore.

I ran into my bedroom, slamming and locking the door, along with locking the windows and shutting the curtains. I grabbed the jacket Austin had 'forgotten' and ripped it into shreds to let out my anger before i completely lost it. I began throwing random things, and braking everything in site.

I broke a vase my mother had once given me, which i vowed to keep in the best condition i ever possibly could, and stopped in my tracks. That was one of the only things i had left to remember the good things that happened to me in life.

I screamed to the top of my lungs before falling to the floor, a puddle of tears soon soaking the carpet around me, blood dripping down my arm as i lay on the glass.

I pushed my body down harder onto the floor, making the glass go into my skin deeper, soon passing out from the loss of to much blood.

***

(Just to help you understand that last part: You may think Mia's wayyy to over-reactive, but if you were in her shoes, i believe you'd be just the same. Shes been through a lot, and this is just adding on to the hell in her life. So, if you don't understand why her character is like this, i hope you do now!!)

A/N:

So what did you think??

I finally had the time to update, and i finished all of my exams! I failed three, but two i got to do corrections on, so i believe i only failed one. Which was Science. Not my best subject. I just took the math exam today and DAYYMM was it confusing!

And this douche-bag i, for some reason have crush on, asked everyone for a pencil, which i gave him one, annndddd he never gave it back.

LIKE BRUHH I NEED THAT!

Oh well, good thing is, i may become home-schooled due to the issues of rude people at my school.

Sooo yeah!

Ill try to update more because i have two weeks off for break!

THANK YOU FOR 1.2K READS I LOVE YOU ALL! YOU MAKE MY LIFE COMPLETE!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

~Kaylee (: