Chapter 15

~Mia's P.O.V.~

"Are you, Are you coming to the tree?"

The song blared through the cinema as i sat alone, watching "The Hunger Games Pt. 1". Earlier Austin had to run to his mothers because of a family emergency, but i couldn't go with him. So here i am.

I was literally the only one in the theater, or this one at-least. Even the guy who walked through with the mini, red light-saber laughed. But i cant argue with him, I'm really late watching this movie. Its really cool.

As the ending soon hit the screen i sat in shock, as it left in a cliffhanger. I hate it when movies are in parts! You have to wait forever for a new movie.

I soon left the movie theater, walking down the street, and over to the near-by mall. I walked in, going up all the escalators to where the girl shops were.

I went into Areopostalé first, then Rue 21, then later to Victoria Secret. I was literally walking around with seven bags.

I made may way to the exit door of Victoria Secret, and as i was halfway to the door, a short, dark haired girl collided with me as she turned to also walk out.

We both hit the floor, our clothing and accessories sat in our bags no more, and we were both covered in our buys.

We looked up at each other, and for the first time, we both laughed at the same time. Together. It was so un-natural to me, as i had only heard Austins deep laugh for such a long while, her sweet innocent laugh changed directions for me.

"Oh my god! I am so sorry!" She screeched, beginning to separate our stuff.

"Don't worry about it." I laughed, doing the same.

"I'm Denise." She giggled, holding out her small, gentle hand.

I shook it lightly. Her smile was beautiful, and her eyes glowed a delightful brown. As she picked up the last of our things, she stood up.

She looked like a Victoria Secret herself. The was small and petite, but she seemed to have huge confidence, which i admired without a thought.

"I'm Mia." I said as we both made it to our feet.

"IV never seen you before, but you look like the type of girl to come here often. Wanna hang out?" She said with a smile.

"Sure." I laughed as we made our way to the food area.

We walked up to the mini Starbucks side, and the cashier smiled at us. We both looked at each other, then back up at the cashier.

"What would you two beautiful girls like today?" A boy, a little younger looking then us, asked.

"White Chocolate Mocha, extra whip-cream, please." We both said in sync, laughing along together.

We moved over to the side of the little bar, waiting for our drinks, finally getting them, then talking a seat at one of the little booths that sat vacant.

"So, Mia, what school do you go to?" Denise asked me.

"Oh, i go to Madras High." I laughed nervously, being caught off guard as to her first question being so personal.

"Oh, i go to Smokey High." She laughed." Its on the other side of town, but i have to come here to find my correct size."

"Yeah, its hard to find the right size these days." I laughed as she nodded.

The day carried on as we sat talking all afternoon. Turns out, she is a Victoria Secret model, and she moved here from Mexico a few years ago.

I invited her to hang out later in the week, but she said she couldn't because of her modeling schedule.

We exchanged numbers, and both went our separate ways. I walked home with no problem, that is until i got inside.

Austin sat on the couch, and as soon as i stepped inside the door and put my bags down, he stood up, angrier than hell.

"Where the living fuck were you!? I was so worried!" He yelled at me from a far.

"I was at the mall." I said innocently.

"You know what, i don't care. Just get upstairs and take a shower. I'm just ready to go to bed already." He said, angrily sighing as he sat back down, watching Family Guy as he usually did at this time.

I made my way upstairs, setting my bags down next to my closet, grabbing some undergarments and PJ's, and going to take a shower. I soon go out, blow drying my hair and changing.

When i got out of the bathroom, i through my old clothes into the dirty clothes bin, then layed down next to Austin.

He turned out the lamp, the both of us staring up at the ceiling in silence. Darkness covering the room quickly.

"I made a friend today." I said quietly.

Austin sighed rolling the opposite way of me, falling into a deep sleep knowing his princess was home safe. Leaving me to lay in complete silence except for the light breathing of my prince next to me.

***

A/N:

I'm alive! I survived the three and a half days that i didn't have TV or internet!

I'm so proud of myself XD.

AND MY WISH OF AUSTIN CAME TRUE!! HES FINALLY BETTER AND SMILING!!

Everything worked out.

Oh, yeah...

3K!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL. THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH FOR BEING SOOOOO AMAZING AND PATIENT! I WILL TRY TO UPDATE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE! FOLLOW ME AND ILL START SENDING OUT MESSAGES BEFORE I UPDATE!!

THANK YOU.

~Kaylee (: