Chapter 3:

~Mia's P.O.V.~

"So." He began. "Where do you live?"

"You don't have to take me home, Mr. Mahone." I said quietly. "I can walk."

"No ma'am." He said sternly. "I'm taking you home. No exceptions."

I sighed in defeat, and gave him my address. He smiled, and started the car. As we drove down many streets, he hummed quietly to the faded music playing on the radio

. His voice was even beautiful. His eyes were the prettiest shade of hazel i'd ever seen, and he seemed to have wonderful manners. Something i would cherish for the time being between us.

I stared out the window, contemplating how i would explain to him that i live alone. He'll probably freak, and make me fail. It seems as everyone judges me by my looks.

They don't even want to hear a back story as to why I'm here, why I'm in this mess, this depression. But for some reason, Mr. Mahone seems to stick out of this problem, and shine like the sun. Its like he's guiding me like God does his angels.

Yes, it is exactly like that. I am the angel of this god. Austin is a god. I am an angel. It all makes sense.

"Are you alright?" Mr. Mahone asked me, braking me out of my weird thoughts.

"I'm fine." I whispered, though he still heard me.

"No your not." He said.

How does he know me so well? Its only been six hours.

"Somethings wrong. And i en-tend to find out sooner or later." He said.

Jesus! Does this man ever think that he's over thinking me!? Why am i so special? There's plenty of pretty girls at this school! Play 'Whats-My-Problem' with them! Not me!

"We're here." He said with a gorgeous smile.

"Thank you." I said quietly.

"Not to intrude, but do you mind if i come in?" He asked ever-so-sweetly.

"I guess not." I said getting out of his car, him following.

We walked up to the door, and i unlocked it. We walked in to my very un-furnished house. I set my bag next to the front door, and made my way into the kitchen to get a bottle of water.

"So." He said, trying to make a conversation." Where are you parents?"

The word parents hit me like a wrecking ball. I hated talking about this subject, but I'm not loosing Mr. Mahone so easily.

"Heaven." I said looking down at the floor as he said on a stool at the island in the middle of the kitchen.

His smile soon faded. He looked at me with a blank expression. His eyes filled with sadness. As my muscles almost gave out, he leaped to hold me upright. His eyes met mine, as a tear sled down my cheek.

"They're dead?" He whispered, his minty breathe hitting my lips, filling my nose.

I just nodded. His eyes fell closed, his arms wrapped around me tightly. He hugged me with all of his strength. His warmth filling the coldness of my body, re-filling my body with a smile. He soon looked back at me once more. His lips inches from mine.

"I'm so sorry." He whispered.

"Don't be." I said looking down. "You weren't the one who hit them."

I looked back up, and as i did his lips met mine. Sparks flew through my body like lightning bolts. His grip on my waist tightened. After a whole 2 minutes, he finally pulled away. A shocked look on his face.

"I'm sorry. I must leave." He said, and bolted out of my house, into his car, and down the rode.

Tears slid down my cheeks once again. I knew he would run. My body slid to the floor, where i layed there, crying, all night.

***

A/N:

I hope you enjoyed!