Chapter 6

*DEDICATED TO @awmahone FOR THE BEAUTIFUL COVER!!! THANKS, DOLL!!!

Me and 'Austin' have been driving now for a few minutes. He decide that we should get some coffee or something.

He was faintly singing along to the faded song on the radio. He can really sing.I smiled at him as he sang every lyric.He took a quick glance at me and slowly stopped singing and turned the radio off.

"Why'd you stop?" I asked him with confusion all on my face.

"I'm still driving." he said. He's obviously trying to hide what he just did.

"No I mean, why'd you stop singing. You sing amazing." I smiled at the last part.

"I wasn't singing. You were the one singing." He said.

"Austin. I know you were singing. Just admit it." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"Fine. I was. I stopped because I don't think I did a great job at it."

I scoffed, "You did a very good job."

He chuckled, "Lying isn't a nice thing to do you know."

I rolled my eyes, "I wasn't lying." He's acting like a kid right now. But it's cute.

We sat in a long silence before pulling into a old, abandoned, almost cute looking coffee shop. We slowly got out, Austin opening the door for me, and walking into the cold shop.

Austin went over to order for us, and i sat down in a booth, playing around on my phone out of boredom. I looked up, and my eyes met a pair of brown ones.

A boy, who looked my age, with his hair died blonde and sat in a point on top of his head, stared at me from a far, biting his lip seductively. He began walking over to me, and he took a seat next to me.

"Hello there beautiful." He smiled. "Whats a gorgeous girl like you doing with a grown man like him?"

His head nodded in the direction of Austin.

"Uhhhm. He's a friend." I said quietly.

"Yeah, okay." He said as his hand began to run up my thigh from my knee.

I squirmed, trying to get out of his grasp, and right before he was about to touch my sensitive area, his body was pulled out of the booth, and slammed to the floor roughly.

"Get the fuck away from her!" Austin growled.

"Who's you to tell me what to do?!" The boy snapped back.

Austin grabbed him by the shirt, pinning him against the wall tightly, nearly choking him. The who little, old lady's who ran the front center watched him in horror and shock, as the man who was the cook of the place stood in alarm next to the little door of the kitchen.

"You stay the hell away from her, you understand me?!" Austin spit in his face.

"Some friend you got there, beautiful." He chuckled.

Austin dropped the boy before he could punch him again, he went tearing out of the coffee shop in complete and udder horror. Austin took the tray, with our food layed out on it, and brought it over to the table.

He sat with me against the wall, and him sitting on the outside of the booth, both of us on one side. Austin's arm wrapped securely around my waist, pulling me into his warm, comforting body.

My arms automatically went around his waist, putting my face in his chest, whispering a faint thank you to him. I sat back in my area as his arm tightened around my fragile body, kissing my temple softly.

Soon after eating, Austin payed, and we left back to my house, were Austin insisted we go because he said his house was a wreck at he moment, which i didn't mind.

Austins sent filled my nose as we walked into my almost empty house, looking at him, he smirked realizing the smell was his.

Before i could make my way up the stairs, i was gently pushed against the front door in an intense make-out session from Austin.

***

A/N:

Hi. Sorry about the slow updates... im sick again, and i belive Jasmin forgot about this xD.

So yeah, here's a little update for you guys.

Like everyone else writing about Austin on Wattpad, I'm loosing my "Writing Attempts" because of the whole Ausmilla crap.

I love Austin, and knowing hes with someone he loves, makes me happy, but am i the only one with the feeling that Camilla just isn't right for him?

He went from being our Cool Morning boy, to being Camilla's Hotty Hotty in a blink of an eye.

I know I'm probably the only one, but i want the old Austin back ):.