Chapter 1:

~Mias P.O.V.~

As i every so slowly and quietly made my way to my locker on my very first day of school, i had'nt realized the time. I was 20 minutes late. Only because i had to walk sense i lived alone, and i didn't have a vehicle.

My outfit was quite normal. Just blue-jeans and a large, oversized college sweatshirt that my brother had secretly stuffed in my closet before he left. That was also the night of his car accident, which killed him instantly. I was also wearing my black Uggs, along with my solid, red Nap-sack backpack.

My book bag was filled slap full with binders and books. The lady in the office, who gave me a late pass, explained to me that i only needed the things for my first three classes.

I would get a locker brake after lunch, which is after third period, and another one right after fifth period, along with one right before i left. She also gave me my schedule, which went like this:

Homeroom: Mr. Mahone

1st period- Math: Mr. Mahone

2nd period- Social Studies: Mr. Keiver

3rd period- Language Arts: Mrs. Luckey

4th period- Science: Mrs. MClendon

5th period- Literature: Mrs. Strickland

6th period- Extra Math Class: Mr. Mahone

7th period- Art: Mr. Loftin

My last two classes were connection classes, or electives. They would change throughout the school year, as to what the lady at the front desk explained to me. I would have the same sixth period, which is an extra Math class, all year, but my Art class was just for one nine weeks.

I read my combination that was written on the same paper as my schedule. I opened my locker, put most of my books and binders in it, and quietly closed it back. I silently made my way over to my first period sense i had missed my Homeroom class.

The halls were all empty, which was because this was a really great school, and no one here was known as "bad" that would skip classes.

I slowly and silently opened the door to my first period class, which was Math with Mr. Mahone. As i looked up, my eyes widened. The most handsome, gorgeous man i have ever seen, sat at his desk, quietly putting grades into his computer.

As i shut the door quietly, all the students' eyes moved to me. My gaze falling to the floor, as to me being seriously shy, and not enjoying the stares i was getting at the moment.

As i lifted my head up, my gaze flew over the class. Most of my classmates had serious emotions on their face, but there were few giving me death glares, scary and weird looks as if i was an alien, and some were laughing silently.

Mr. Mahones' head snapped my way. His eyes going up and down my body, making Me feel self-conscious. He stood silently, as his eyes looked over his students faces. His serious tone was extraordinary, and make me get butterflies.

Then it occurred to me that his amazing features seemed to effect all of the girls in the room. As his eyes scanned their faces, each and every girl blushed as he looked at them.They seem to really enjoy this class.

I stood holding my books awkwardly, as he looked over the class once more, then his attention hitting me like a brick.

"Who are you?" His voice was soft, but serious.

He seemed stunned to see me, along with curiousness flooding his face. Then i realized no one must have informed him of his new student.

I staggered over to his desk, handing him the note. His soft fingers sliding over mine, retrieving the note from my hand. His eyes wondered over the paper, following the words written peacefully in beautiful, perfect cursive. Anger flooded his eyes, his arm bolting upwards as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"They never seem to tell me these important things. I must apologize Miss....-" He stopped himself realizing he doesn't know my name.

"Mia. Mia Moore." I said quietly, my voice as soft at a kittens fur.

He repeated my name in the most beautiful way, saying it positively correct, making the butterflies in my stomach flutter as my cheeks turned a light shade of pink. His beautiful hazel eyes starring into to my solid brown ones.

His head flew to the class, all eyes on us instead of the work Mr. Mahone had apparently given them earlier.

It was the middle of winter, and the room was freezing. Luckily i had my large, thick sweatshirt, which i enjoyed very much. I still shivered from the coldness of the room. No one seemed to notice, which i was glad about.

Sense i had come in so late in the semester, i only had the rest of this semester, and one more, which consisted of only two more nine weeks, known as the third and fourth nine weeks. It was all very confusing, but i was catching on.

"Everyone." Mr. Mahone said, making all the giggles and laughs, along with the death glares i was getting move over to Mr. Mahone." This is Mia Moore. She is a new student. I suggest you all be nice to her, or else you will have to deal with me."

All of the girls giggled and blushed, the boys all rolling their eyes, or going back to sleep instead of doing their work. Mr. Mahone pointed to a desk without a sound, and i made my way over to it.

As i sat down, and as Mr. Mahone started to sit back down, a paper-ball flew and hit me in the head. The class all busted into laughter. Mr. Mahone flew out of his seat, standing quickly, taking everyone by surprise. His voice booming through the classroom.

"Who threw that!?" He practically screamed.

No one spoke. I stared at my lap in embarrassment, as Mr. Mahone asked the class again just as mad, but slower this time.

"Who. Threw. That?" He asked them all slowly.

The class still stayed silent until a little voice blew through the classroom, shocking everyone. Gasps and laughed surrounded me and the girl sitting next to me. All eyes were widened, except for Mr. Mahone.

"Your sick!" The voice screamed as a medium-height girl with long, blonde hair jumped out of her seat. "How cruel to embarrassed a new student on her first day! Especially a girl!"

"I agree Ms. Savio." Said Mr. Mahone.

The girl was yelling at a mixed boy sitting next to her, who was smirking at both me and the girl. Mr. Mahone stomped over to the boy, and grabbed him by the ear, taking him into the hallway. As he did he said something.

"Mr. Villanueva! You should be ashamed for embarrassing a beautiful girl like Ms. Moore!" He yelled, making gasps flood through the room.

Mr. Mahone walked over to the principals office, pushing the boy into the room, and walking back to his class. As he sat down once again, he apologized to me again.

"I am terribly sorry,Ms. Moore." He said sighing.

"Nothing that hasn't happened before." I said sighing with him, quietly speaking.

As i looked down at my lap, and back up, Mr. Mahone pouted at me, and gave me a shy smile. I smiled shyly back.

Even his smile is perfect. But he's a teacher, its wrong for me to have a crush on him. Though it doesn't seem to bother him.

Dammit to his un-caring brain.

***

~A/N~

New story!!

Hope you like it!!