Chapter 10

*FAIR WARNING: I plan on only working on THIS story for a while until i at-least reach to chapter 20, or close to the ending. ENJOY!*

I sat on my couch in silence, my house both half empty, and not to even mention the feeling of depression through it.

The walls all sat white in the living room, and the three pieces of furniture, which consisted of an old couch, coffee table, and a seriously out of date recliner-chair, made the house feel even less like a real home. I don't even have a radio, just books and walls.

I leaned back, letting the last tear fall from my eye, as it ran down my cheek and landed on my jeans leaving a wet spot, i sighed. I realized that no matter how hard i try to fix things, nothing ever goes right for me.

 My parents and brother are dead. My dad despised me in the beginning of my life. My mom nearly best the shit out of me every day, even when i did nothing wrong.

My brother, my brother was the only one ever on my side. but that didn't last long. He was killed in a four-car accident, killing him and his best friends.

What a happy fucking life.

I sighed once more before a loud bang erupted from my front door. I stood up slowly, dreading to see who it was at my door at ten o'clock at night.

As i opened the door just enough to where i could see out it, i noticed Mr. Mahone stood, his solid white button-up stained with dirt and blood, a bruise clear above his eye, and his dress-pants ripped from the knee down on his left leg. I gasped, opening the door wide enough to pull him in, him wincing in pain.

"Austin, what happened to you!?" I nearly screamed.

"I got jumped while walking to my car after school. They beat me pretty bad, huh? They stole my wallet, phone, and keys." He managed to choke out.

I know I'm severely mad at him, but i hate to see someone so beautiful so hurt, especially in this condition. I gently pulled him into the kitchen, helping him sit up on the counter, and then running around the house grabbing whatever medical supplies i had.

"How could you let them beat you so badly?" I asked him.

"I don't know. Ever sense you got upset with me earlier, my minds just been off, a lot for that fact. I hated seeing you so upset and so hurt by some asshole like me. Mia, we should have never happened, or even tried to. You've been through enough, and i just put more on you. I apologize dearly." He said as tears slipped down his eyes.

I wiped away the last of his tears, hugging him gently as he winced again, but managed to put his arms around me tightly.

"Just because you were off doesn't mean you had to let some douche-bags beat the shit out of you. Never let this happen again, please Austin?" I asked as he nodded.

I began cleaning his cuts, getting then as clean ass possible. I pealed his shirt off of him, almost in tears as this lower abdomen had about twenty knife marks.

How did he manage to make it this far?

Somehow, someway, i got him as clean as possible, and helped him limp over to the couch. I grabbed my Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle blanket, which use to be my brothers, and layed it over him to keep him warm during the night. I kissed his cheek, and ran to the kitchen to get him a glass of water just in case he needs one.

I sat the glass of water down onto the coffee table, and made my way upstairs. Putting on my pajamas and hopping into my bed with a weird wonder as to why Austin had such a big emotion to my reaction earlier.

***

~The Next Morning~

I opened my eyes slowly to Austin. He sat wide awake, his arms crossed behind his head as he stared at the ceiling in a trance. I lifted my arm, putting it over his chest, and sliding my body over to hug him. His head faced me as a gently smile sat on him lips.

"I'm sorry." He said, his smile turning to a frown quickly. "I wish i had never left you, Mia. You make me smile in the mix of pleasure, along with feeling happy. Those other women just want me for my looks and sex. I don't know what you see in me, but I'm glad you see it, because i seem to see the exact same thing in you." He said kissing my forehead.

As he leaned back, i grabbed the back of his head, smashing his lips to mine. Our lips fitting together perfectly as he pushed me to the side, moving over me while pushing his lips closer onto mine.

We managed to break apart after a intense make-out-session that lasted ten minutes, and Austin stood from the bed. He moved over to my side of the bed, picking me up bridal-style, and carried me downstairs to make breakfast.

"Mind if i stay for a while?" He asked as he made pancakes and bacon.

"Of course not. I wish you lived here." I said with a smile.

"That can be arranged." Austin said with a smirk, that made my heart flutter.

I love that smirk.

***

A/N:

I hope you enjoyed!! Sorry it was so short!